PH4 has bid (1 Viewer)

standupforcity

Which Court what time? Anybody know? I was at the last hearing and would like to be there again...see these SISU clowns in the flesh!

dongonzalos

Pressure is needed to be put on both Mr Appleton and on SISU.

The bid needed to be in before matters are discussed in front of the judge.

Will be interesting if Mr Appleton tries to push in SISU's favour with this bid on the table.

Noggin

The suns, out the sky is blue and whats this im feeling is it a tingling of hope? unfortunatly as a city fan that feeling is usually followed by a punching in the balls, fingers crossed that isnt what happens in court (well not to the fans at least)

Sub

just be nice to know where the golden share is this is the single point that will decide the future and which way the club will go :)

RoboCCFC90

Come on Appleton the fans are hoping that you can tell us the share lies with CCFC Ltd!!!

SkyBlueHomer

Will be interesting if Mr Appleton tries to push in SISU's favour with this bid on the table.

Think we'll see how impartial he is then wont we now.

Don't get over exicted just yet people, common knowledge that over bids have been made before and rejected but its a deal that must go through for the club to have a future.

NorthernWisdom

Elliot has said bid made for club, PH4 wants to by 50% of the Ricoh Arena, offer to by CCFC LTd, offer sent to administrator, offer depends what is in limited. (aslong as golden share is there) if administrator says share is there SISU can challenge it legally, preston was here tuesday having meeting with hoffman and elliot, had good contact with administrator, good relationship with ACL, ACL want coventry to play at Ricoh, many discussions with ACL we want to play at Ricoh, Higgs disccussions very good, talks with council, football club and arena need to be together, believe we can get both together if we buy club. If administrator do not agree with FA back to square one. Talked with higgs, made offer to higgs very keen with preston and team hoffman to make progress. Preston busy man all over the world always in communication with us, he is a gem to work with and very keen and serious to work with us understands club and arena needs to be together, doing very best elliot. no time scale waiting for administrator.

update from radio hopefully got most of it sorry if i missed bits !!

How come ACL will talk with Haskell but will only talk with the administrator and not SISU?

RoboCCFC90

coventry-city-fans-protest-against-owners-sisu-during-the-match-at-the-ricoh-arena-coventry-612682296.jpg

standupforcity

Got a good feeling about this...can't see PH4 hanging around all this time and putting a bid in if he thinks it's gonna be a waste of time. This guy is a big game player....the sun is indeed out today!

Sub

How come ACL will talk with Haskell but will only talk with the administrator and not SISU?

dont know for sure but i thought it was something to do with the rent contract and the fact it was with LTD and not holdings :thinking about::thinking about::thinking about:

dongonzalos

Think we'll see how impartial he is then wont we now.

Don't get over exicted just yet people, common knowledge that over bids have been made before and rejected but its a deal that must go through for the club to have a future.

I agree if everything was ok the bid would not have had to be submitted this morning.

Unfortunately in my eyes the timing is to exert pressure and try and force an impartial hearing.

It will be an adjournment to assess the implication of the bid.

However at least it is in there and can't be pushed aside away from the genuinely impartial judge.

Sub

The post I quoted said discussions with ACL.

You'd think ACL would offer the same discussions for SISU wouldn't you, if they were being fair?

i was trying to type as i listened to the radio so its not gospel and i may have missed things so if i have or put stuff down thats incorrect its a mistake, might be worth listening to iplayer to hear the whole thing
when its put on there

SkyblueBazza

You'd think ACL would offer the same discussions for SISU wouldn't you, if they were being fair? SISU are prospective owners of the club too, after all.

I think that it is simple choice (in ACLs case, talks with SISU have been protracted & non-productive it seems). If you sell a car you can let anyone have a look but negotiate with whoever you like, & sell at whatever price you like too.

dongonzalos

You'd think ACL would offer the same discussions for SISU wouldn't you, if they were being fair? SISU are prospective owners of the club too, after all.

What's the point in discussion with ACL if his bid is accepted by Higgs he will own half of them and be discussing with himself?

SkyBlueHomer

I agree if everything was ok the bid would not have had to be submitted this morning.

Unfortunately in my eyes the timing is to exert pressure and try and force an impartial hearing.

It will be an adjournment to assess the implication of the bid.

However at least it is in there and can't be pushed aside away from the genuinely impartial judge.

Yes. Now public knowledge in front of a judge must surely be favourable for us, hopefully a good outcome.

Before anyone asks I would sooner take a gamble with this bloke even though we don't know how he operates if it means rid of SISU. He cannot be any worse than these clowns

SkyblueBazza

One or two snipes at Appleton creeping in again - read what Guilfoyle said as referred to on another of my posts earlier...

My post: "As this was the ACL preferred administrator - & the fact that some posters have been highly critical of Appleton & his apparent SISU bias. Lets look again at what he said about administration & football

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mobi...b_1162327.html

I am cherry-picking a few specifics here kind of helping understanding the much-maligned Appleton. Check out paragraph 3 (open communication), all of point 1. All of point 2."

NorthernWisdom

Yes. Now public knowledge in front of a judge must surely be favourable for us, hopefully a good outcome.

Before anyone asks I would sooner take a gamble with this bloke even though we don't know how he operates if it means rid of SISU. He cannot be any worse than these clowns

Why would it be favourable for us? The administrator's job is to get the best deal for his creditors, and if the bid is £1 (to pluck a random figure for an example) and no commitment to service any of the debt, it wouldn't be.

Take a chance with him or, if the club is up for sale, wait and see if he is the best option, or other options come forward on the news?

dongonzalos

Why would it be favourable for us? The administrator's job is to get the best deal for his creditors, and if the bid is £1 (to pluck a random figure for an example) and no commitment to service any of the debt, it wouldn't be.

Take a chance with him or, if the club is up for sale, wait and see if he is the best option, or other options come forward on the news?

SISU come forward.........

Godiva

Because ACL themself are fighting for their existence. Their best move was always to try to force change of ownership of the club.
This way Higgs gets a fair price for their shares, ACL will still exist independently and the club will continue to play there and bring business to all Ricoh stakeholders.

If sisu wins ACL will ultimately either suffer great revenue losses and over time fail - or become a (nother) company under Sky Blue Sport & Leisure. Either way Higgs will not get the price they want (and consider fair) for their shares.

skybluebeduff

I'm just going to try and ignore this story, fook getting my hopes up with this, just make it happen!!

Giggidy Giggidy goo :D ( I tried) :D

covhead1

The champagne is going on the ice!!!!!
(Well more cans of carling going in the fridge actually):facepalm:

Because I'm feelin good about this :p

SkyBlueHomer

Wilst I agree about the what the administrators job is, a favourable outcome to us as supporters currently would surely be to be rid of SISU. Don't forget there seems to be a growing list of people who won't deal with SISU

Sky Blues

Which Court what time? Anybody know? I was at the last hearing and would like to be there again...see these SISU clowns in the flesh!

Les Reid has tweeted a report goes to creditors and Companies House today, but it can take 5 days to be published on website. He said Appleton statement due this evening, but he (Reid) hopes to get a story out this afternoon.

Last edited:

NorthernWisdom

SISU come forward.........

There are people in the world other than an American property developer and two former directors of the club who failed in their last spells there.

There are people in the world other than an investment fund that failed in their spell here.

I'd like to see what all the options are before backing one so other options are closed off.

Users who are viewing this thread