Peter Ramage (1 Viewer)

Hadji10

I think in a thread the other day he was crying because somebody said something to him. Ignore him!

Somebody made a personal threat against me which seems to have been brushed under the carpet by yourself. As admin I find it pretty disgusting

Kerala Blasters finished as runners-up in last year's Indian Super League. This season, having signed Ramage, they finished last and conceded the most goals. I'm not sure his confidence is going to be great at the moment but hope he does well on trial.

mechaishida

Somebody made a personal threat against me which seems to have been brushed under the carpet by yourself. As admin I find it pretty disgusting

With all due respect, mate, you just need to relax more when you're posting. I was the same as you, heart on the sleeve and all that, and I was too eager to correct people which let to more confrontations.

It's a fine balance here, between banter and meltdown, as I've discovered. Don't take it to heart, just try not to act in a way that will draw negativity to you. ;)

Nick

Administrator

1. Nobody made a personal threat to you, why make stuff up?
2. Use the report buttons on posts, otherwise it just looks like you are trying to get a bit of attention.

It smacks of somebody giving it loads and crying when anybody says anything back.

Otis

2. Use the report buttons on posts, otherwise it just looks like you are trying to get a bit of attention.
What was the thread Nick? I think the viewing public would like to make up their minds for themselves. ;)

SlowerThanPlatt

Kerala Blasters finished as runners-up in last year's Indian Super League. This season, having signed Ramage, they finished last and conceded the most goals. I'm not sure his confidence is going to be great at the moment but hope he does well on trial.

David James is the manager apparently :D

Hadji10

It smacks of somebody giving it loads and crying when anybody says anything back.

Your attitude concerns me

mechaishida

What was the thread Nick? I think the viewing public would like to make up their minds for themselves. ;)

The RCC thread, I think. If it's that one, it was just a two post confrontation that fizzled out before it got started. :thinking about:There wasn't any threatening abuse there, if indeed it was that thread he was referring to.

Nick

Administrator
Your attitude concerns me

Does it? Why is that?

The difference on forums to when you give it loads on Twitter to celebrities is that you will get some back.

Man up a little bit and chill out.

If you aren't giving it out and get abuse, press the report button. If you are giving it out and then get outraged when somebody says something back, have a word with yourself.

mechaishida

Thanking you kindly.

Now excuse me a mo while I just put some popcorn in the microwave and pour myself an eggnog!

You wild man, you.

Popcorn and eggnog is a dicky combo though, as I once found out. Eggy, liquory, lumpy, nutty sick is a taste best removed from one's mouth by nail varnish remover. Just so you know.

robbiethemole

Otis, if you're getting more goats, you could make some natural yoghurt and bring some to games. be better than those awful pies

torchomatic

Exactly. I also remember the "Adam Armstrong? Who?" posts.

Hang on, give the bloke a chance! Nearly everyone was saying McGoldrick was dross when we were first linked with him.

Let's not go dismissing players before they have even kicked a ball in anger for us.

I am always of the opinion that certain players suit certain clubs and systems and struggle elsewhere. Sometimes a player can just be a perfect fit.

Let's give the bloke a chance, eh!

mechaishida

Nope, moved on to the heavy stuff now. Advocaat and spotted dick!!

My daughter keeps trying to stop me buying spotted dick though, cos she thinks it's embarrassing.

There's a Dick Advocaat pun there, I'm sure of it.

Well, you'll need a shovel and bin bag after consuming those two delights. Think I might puke on your behalf, bleh.

Otis

There's a Dick Advocaat pun there, I'm sure of it.

Well, you'll need a shovel and bin bag after consuming those two delights. Think I might puke on your behalf, bleh.
Puke on the pavement mind, not in your garden, cos apparently Jack Griffin likes picking rubbish up.

As long as you put it in a sack you'll be fine and he'll whisk it away for you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread