Peter Kay (2 Viewers)

Truro SBA

Admin delete if I'm breaking any rules

I have tickets to see Peter Kay at the o2 in London for this Saturday night (20th) but unfortunately can no longer make the event just wondering if any City fans in London for the night in preparation for Sunday would be interested in them. Paid £58 per ticket but would consider offers

Sky_Blue_Daz

Gonna see him in Birmingham in a few weeks, not seen to much on social media about his act , I know some may see his comedy as formulaic but I think he’s really good. Although have heard from some on the circuit with him back in the day that he’s not the friendly guy he’s portrayed to be

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'm seeing him at the O2 in 2 weeks or I'd have had those tickets. Word on the street is that he's not as funny as he was before disappearing.
Saw him in Birmingham last week and while it's not quite as funny as before it was still a decent night out. Not giving too much away but he will resurrect a few favourites in one way or another.

He's also lost quite a bit of weight where at the start you're actually wondering if its him.

MalcSB

Saw him in Birmingham last week and while it's not quite as funny as before it was still a decent night out. Not giving too much away but he will resurrect a few favourites in one way or another.

He's also lost quite a bit of weight where at the start you're actually wondering if its him.
I saw him at Sheffield Arena in February. I wish I hadn’t bothered, loads of rehashed material and I don’t find half an hour of singing along to advertising jingles all that funny. At times he looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

ProfessorbyGrace

Many years ago, before streaming became simple and popular, a friend asked if I wouldn't mind downloading a Peter Kaye concert and converting it to DVD for him. I said "Sure, which one?" He said: "All of them!" :mad:
I used to be that person, asking my mate to download everything and rip it onto a DVD. 🤣

Fair play to him, he didn’t grumble, except when I asked for the entire 24 box set.

Users who are viewing this thread