PENUS OUT (1 Viewer)

Bob Latchford

Martin84

I'm a life long supporter, but it's got to the stage where I don't even follow when and who we are playing anymore, just looked and saw were 3-0 down at half time! It doesn't even suprise me anymore. I wonder how many potential supporters we have lost over the years from this bollox. And how many other fans feel the same as me and have almost lost complete interest in this shit and do other things rather than watching and listening this pathetic shit!

letsallsingtogether

I'm a life long supporter, but it's got to the stage where I don't even follow when and who we are playing anymore, just looked and saw were 3-0 down at half time! It doesn't even suprise me anymore. I wonder how many potential supporters we have lost over the years from this bollox. And how many other fans feel the same as me and have almost lost complete interest in this shit and do other things rather than watching and listening this pathetic shit!
Even We have decided against going to this game,
painting and watching it dry.....
Could get used to this as it is a bit like watching my beloved City at the moment

Alan Dugdales Moustache

This result will be seen as a shock in the footy world in general, but not to us. That says it all really.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It won't, they are only the league below.
Then it's a shock result. You're looking at it as a Coventry fan.

Glen

Welcome Sherrill next Tuesday and we would.Not win so fuck off Venus take shitsu with you as we have nothing left you bunch of wankers

Hobo

We need more than a manager. We need some leadership and ambition from the top. We are a reflection of years of poor company structure. Terrible watch from SISU.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

......bring back Bryan Richardson. He had a nice fedora.

Ashdown

Actually think Joy and Tim will be well pissed off ! This latest humiliation will ruin their nice little plan for cost cutting by keeping Venus in situ ! They might have to spend money on a manager. It's a poison chalice for anyone though !

Users who are viewing this thread