Oxford United (Nuneaton) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Suspect that will be pretty close to the starting line up next week barring any more signings.

Don't know what to make of it really, doesn't look that strong but if Maddison, Lamieras, Armstrong and Swanson hit it off going forward it could be exciting to watch.

Samo

No JOB... not even bench. Injured or off?

mrtrench

Looks like Fleck is sitting deepish again. I won't be too sad to see O'Brien off. Interesting however that Swanson is still being selected; maybe he's here to stay.

I agree it's the starting 11 if nobody else joins, however I believe there will be two strikers to join before Wigan & one of them will start alongside Armstrong.

speedie87

i think willis is mowbrays first choice right back going into the season

not going to disagree with it as i always think a full backs main job is to defend and mourinho is a big fan of that but when watching willis try and go forward i always think he's a problem

Last edited:
E

Earlsdon_Skyblue

Looks like Fleck is sitting deepish again. I won't be too sad to see O'Brien off. Interesting however that Swanson is still being selected; maybe he's here to stay.

I agree it's the starting 11 if nobody else joins, however I believe there will be two strikers to join before Wigan & one of them will start alongside Armstrong.

Really? I think he's one of our better players. Considering our squad is absolutely threadbare we'd be mad to let him go.

PTA

Looks like we're going full strength for this one. I think Mowbray knows we need to win at least one friendly.

torchomatic

Decent turnout already with 25 mins to go.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ady Boothroyd here apparently and we followed a scout from Hibs inside the ground. Unless the scout is watching any Oxford players (is that likely?) perhaps he's here to watch Swanson incase he wants to go ahead with a return move to Scotland?

armybike

Terry Gibson's perm

Ady Boothroyd here apparently and we followed a scout from Hibs inside the ground. Unless the scout is watching any Oxford players (is that likely?) perhaps he's here to watch Swanson incase he wants to go ahead with a return move to Scotland?

Boothroyd probably watching Armstrong for his next under 20 squad and maybe Maddison

speedie87

doesn't appear to be on radio unless its only on fm or something.

edit - just come on 5 mins in

Last edited:

armybike

Andy Turner has posted -

"O'Brien misses the game for personal reasons. He has a domestic commitment."

Samo

Andy Turner has posted -

"O'Brien misses the game for personal reasons. He has a domestic commitment."

On the last Saturday before the season FFS!

Samo

I'd like to see Ruben get a goal, boost his confidence ahead of season.

Samo

Bloody CWR are playing records!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread