Out of the UK on Monday (1 Viewer)

Terry_dactyl

Ha. I would do mate.
But, the day will be stressful enough thinking about the game, without a 4 hour drive on these roads on top!

Croatia’s hot though huh?
The good news is that our tv is seemingly showing all the playoff games on the channel SK2.
Watched the villa earlier and it was advertising the Shrewsbury game, so I assume we’re on!

Old Warwickshire lad

Right all you experts, I am stuck in Dominican Republic. Been in sports bar to see if it’s on. The barman is happy to put it on and proceeded to get 2 sheets of A4 with 60 million channels on, he calmly asked me which chanel?
So how can I find which Chanel it’s on ?

Hullinho87

Croatia’s hot though huh?
The good news is that our tv is seemingly showing all the playoff games on the channel SK2.
Watched the villa earlier and it was advertising the Shrewsbury game, so I assume we’re on!

Red hot the last couple of days. Not complaining though!

Don’t think it is on SK2 mate. I got the guy in the bar to check the TV guide last night and it wasn’t on there .. will check my apartment tv though tomorrow. Have my IPad and VPN ready to go if needed though!!

Terry_dactyl

Don’t think it is on SK2 mate. I got the guy in the bar to check the TV guide last night and it wasn’t on there .. will check my apartment tv though tomorrow. Have my IPad and VPN ready to go if needed though!!
Ah shit really? I’ve literally just finished watching Rotherham v Shrewsbury on sk2.
I’ll look at buying nowtv is it?!

Terry_dactyl

Alright mate, just seen an advert for the game on sk2!
PS
I’m not spending all my holiday watching TV...honest!

Hong Kong. Would be grateful if any one could recommend a bar to watch it in.
Looked online, loads advertise English football but they all advertise the Premiership.
Trafalgar bar on Lockhart Road from around 8.30pm. Have tried a PM - not been on here before so no idea if it worked.

Got around 7 or 8 city fans confirmed so far. Get involved!

andrew.roberts

Will most likely develop a toothache at around lunch time as a filling is likely to be lost, so that I can get home to Palma and hope my iptv system doesn't play up.
Curiously, my son will probably develop a toothache at around the same time..

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Terry_dactyl

Yep...I’m in Croatia. I’m putting a positive spin on this. In my lifetime this will be the 4th trip to Wembley we’ve had.
My Wembley record is this:-
1987 FA Cup final - missed cos my dad couldn’t get tickets = cov win.
1987 Charity Shield - went to = Cov lost.
2017 Checkatrade Trophy - missed - bought ticket but I was struck down with excruciatingly painful sciatica forcing me off work for a month = cov win
2018 Playoff Final - missed = with my 100% loss record this has got to be a win.

You can all thank me after the match.
I’ll be watching the match in Dubrovnik. Does anyone know any decent bars?

I like to think I played my part...

(I can never watch us play at Wembley).

Old Warwickshire lad

Well I went to the sports bar in Dominican Republic, not on any channel so made do with Facebook stream on my iPad. Watched whole game with Jordan Shipley,s mum and dad
Great couple and proud as punch, and louder than me

Users who are viewing this thread