Orange ken has quit (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Where the fuck is the summersault smiley when you need it?

Last edited:

ccfc2011

if that's true good news.

cloughie

Quit ?
I thought it was called sacked when you are told to go!

Last edited:

georgehudson

no news from the club then ?
quell surprise,

i guess that it'll be quibbling, abjectly demanding, & trying to justify, a suitable (to him), severance package,
or he'll have his sleuths hard at work to besmirch others,
what a 'piece of work',

custard pies should be the departing gesture,

MatthewWallis

If this is true I feel sorry for the kids, now they won't have a clown at the JSB party on Monday

Wrenstreetcarpark

It won't make any difference. Igwe is still there and he controls. It doesn't matter how many front men they put up it is what happens behind them that matters. Igwe controls the money. Igwe controls the spend (or not-spend).
They preseumably believed Clarke when he told them his normal bull-shit but then realised when he fucked up their "big" press conference with the council meeting lie that he was just a fat tosser only worried about his ego and actually a stupid shit. They haven't used him since.
Igwe is the Nigerian with the dodgy money behind everything. He is SISU in Coventry, the others are just "cosmetic".

CCFC123

So our very own 'Ted Bovis' has finally done the decent thing and gone? Who we got to laugh at now for being a baffoon on match day..... my list is getting shorter ... just now have to get my list updated. Just got Baker, Deegan, Bell and Eastwood to go...

torchomatic

I'm not celebrating until I know it's true. All we have at the moment are people on message boards saying it's so and Stuart Linnell on CWR who said he "understands" he's gone. I won't believe it until it's in black and white on the Official.

Skyblue4u

Iigwe sent me an email yesterday. Apparently he's just won the euro millions but has no uk bank account to deposit the cash so was wondering if i'd send him my details so we could go half on the money.:facepalm:

wingy

So is this still a rumour or has then been some more news on this?

I believe this is his mobile number but it could be obsolete as wer're lead to believe he's gone ,still might be worth giving it a try ,iv'e been drinking and maybe should'nt do this but hell,07801929333:D

Users who are viewing this thread