O'Hare stats this season (1 Viewer)

Gregbant

Am I imagining it but isn't he one of the highest players for chances that are created as a result of him winning the ball back in all 4 divisions!

Nick

Administrator
Am I imagining it but isn't he one of the highest players for chances that are created as a result of him winning the ball back in all 4 divisions!
Kind of a random stat.

I'm sure I could top the charts of a stat that's not actually a stat

stevefloyd

O’Hare is a quality player, but his 2 goal return from 37 games is shockingly bad, and 5 assists is nothing to shout about either. If Baka had those stats he’d get dogs abuse.
O’Hare has not been helped by only having Biamou up front who is too slow and immobile to trouble most defences. But we really need to look at how we can get a better return from all his ability.

Also, we arnt exactly blessed with options in the no10 position, Shipley and Allen have been tried and failed there, and Jobello’s not been available, Kastaneer and Hilssner couldn’t even make the bench, Baka is on his way out, and injuries have limited other options.
If Baka had those stats he would be drug tested!!!

PVA

O'Hare's finishing is dreadful. If he can improve on that then he'll be a great player.

But then if he improves on that he won't be with us for very long.

steve cooper

Really well written piece.
The very best footballers tend to have brilliant spacial awareness, and it's said that they can see in their mind's eye the pitch and everyone on it as if they are looking down on it.
O'Hare possesses this attribute as highlighted in the analysis.
That skill can't be coached into a player, his perceived weeknesses can either be worked on, or they will improve naturally as he gets a bit older.
Another good piece here, about top footballers generally.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Really pleased our attacking mid tops the table for tackles made and drawn. Take that Buendia. You’ve got nothing on our Championship starlet.

Can see you’ve taken him winning players player and fans player of the season awards well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread