Offers Made For Four Players (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
It is positive but until they are over the line you cannot be sure. Let's wait and see. I agree with TM if you can't get your first target why accept third choice? Why not wait for the players and quality you want.

Agree with that, I hate that people want to rush and just sign people for the sake of it. Look what happened with Thorn and Malaga and Edge. Then Pressley and Manset.

Shakeitup

Agree with that, I hate that people want to rush and just sign people for the sake of it. Look what happened with Thorn and Malaga and Edge. Then Pressley and Manset.

What players!

How any of them ever got to call themselves a professional footballer is beyond me!

Calista

This would be exciting news if it wasn’t completely eclipsed by the non-football stuff. Anyway, I’m really liking what we're hearing from Mark Venus.

Gint11

I would hazard a guess that two of the four is Lavery of Sheff Wed and Turner...Turner being the purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrtrench

I would hazard a guess that two of the four is Lavery of Sheff Wed and Turner...Turner being the purchase.

Isn't Turner a free agent? He was released.

Gint11

Actually yes he is but did TM mean purchase as in a contracted player and fee or purchase as in he isn't a loan?

You are probably right.

hamil99

Facebook User

Fully agree with you except for manset. Don't get me wrong he was shit for us, but if he even tried a little bit he could of played at a higher level. He just didn't give a fuck, loved being a footballer but hated that he had to train or play football. When some one tries as little as him , makes you wonder why he went into football in the first place. If I had of had any talent I would of worked my ass of to improve it!

ranvir_PUSB

Fully agree with you except for manset. Don't get me wrong he was shit for us, but if he even tried a little bit he could of played at a higher level. He just didn't give a fuck, loved being a footballer but hated that he had to train or play football. When some one tries as little as him , makes you wonder why he went into football in the first place. If I had of had any talent I would of worked my ass of to improve it!

Reminds me of a certain Frank Nouble.

Users who are viewing this thread