NW200 (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

I was born in Coleraine so watched it a few times before I moved over the Irish Sea in 87 when I was a young kid. My mum still lives there so her and my uncle have been watching it as it's literally a couple of hundred yards from their houses. Portrush/Portstewart and lovely parts of what I call home.

skybluetony176

I was born in Coleraine so watched it a few times before I moved over the Irish Sea in 87 when I was a young kid. My mum still lives there so her and my uncle have been watching it as it's literally a couple of hundred yards from their houses. Portrush/Portstewart and lovely parts of what I call home.
We used to make the trip to Portrush from Fermanagh every summer when we were over visiting family as a kid. Like you say it’s a lovely part of the world and everyone should visit the Giants Causeway at least once in their life.

Talking of Fermanagh Lee Johnson having a good day today. Clinched 1st in the Supersport race on the last couple of corners and then did the same again in the 2nd Supertwin race to claim a place on the podium with 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread