notts county at home (1 Viewer)

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/kick-it-out-competition-406319.aspx?pageView=full#anchored

what a day to start this, with the return of that scumbag lee hughes

Sick Boy

I think that I read somewhere before that he wouldn't play at Coventry again due to safety fears?

pusbccfc

He's a dick

ThisManHere

I think that I read somewhere before that he wouldn't play at Coventry again due to safety fears?

That was certainly the case when we played WBA at the Hawthornes when he was on bail.

Honestly can't see it happening. It's a 100% fact that tensions would be high and I would expect the police to raise concerns.

Sick Boy

That was certainly the case when we played WBA at the Hawthornes when he was on bail.

Honestly can't see it happening. It's a 100% fact that tensions would be high and I would expect the police to raise concerns.

Exactly, he wouldn't play due to police recommendation...probably be the same at their place as well.

Astute

Grounds don't have fences anymore. We have already seen how much of a coward he is so there is no chance of him wanting to play either

valiant15

I knew the guy dougie graham who he killed,one of my mates used to see one of his daughters years ago. That man left a family totally brokenhearted.

ThisManHere

I know where he lives funnily enough.

Some reet posh apartments in Nottingham just off the River Trent.

He's such a poo head.

Users who are viewing this thread