Nothing Has Changed! (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

Honestly some of the posts on here you would think today was a big surprise and the Higgs and council are now universally hated. Now don't get me wrong I think ccc and Higgs have played their part obviously but I want to make two strong points.

1. Nothing has freggin changed. We were tennants and we still are. Sisu have said for the last 2 years it's a new stadium and it always has been. Obviously we know it's bs but they have repeated over and over again its a new stadium so today means nothing. If sisu had said at some point it's all about the Ricoh then some more sympathy but it's always been a new stadium for them and nothing has freggin changed.

2. Ccc/Higgs/ACL are all as bad as eachother sure. Don't trust them per se and certainly have played a role in this debacle certainly but 100% everything ccfc is because of sisu and they have sole responsibility for our club. Blame whoever you want whenever you want but it's sisu otium who are 100% accountable for this shithole of a situation we are in. If a business fails it fails because of the owners and the way it's run not because of third party business or other people. All this Richardson bollocks selling HR it's purely false. Yes shouldn't of sold it blah blah blah but he did and in 2008 when sisu bought us they knew the score as did we. What happened back then had no bearing imo. It had been done and you look to correct the wrongs not years down the line keep blaming that as the problem. If sisu bought the share in 2011-12 then we wouldn't be blaming Richardson back then etc. the whole point to the takeover 2008 was to get the club back to a sensible path not to keep blaming it like TF does. Winds me up. Says "problems started ever since we left HR" well we did leave and when you bought us in 2008 we all freggin knew this so why say it. We are looking to correct selling HR not keep blaming it on someone else funnily enough. Just winds me up. It's false. When a company fails does it blame customers for not buying their stuff etc. do companies keep blaming events from 10-20 years ago. No it's done and now we have a situation where we are. I don't think it's as bad as we think. Ccfc will be able to buy into it as some point but it will just be a touch more expensive. What's to stop wasps selling 50% for 4m and making a quick 1.23m? We won't pay that but just saying. We sold our share for 6.5m. Anyway main point is sisu otium take and have full 100% responbiilty for ccfc and no one else.

Thanks for reading.

stupot07

Ofcourse things have changed. Maybe not in the short term but in the medium to long term this is massive.

Regardless of the blame, we have now lost a lot of hope, hope that we would one day own the stadium built for us, one day get access to the revenue we need to get back to the PL.

That has gone.

And you're completely wrong with who's to blame. Sisu are primarily responsible but this is still a culmination of events, a chain reaction that has brought us here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Rusty Trombone

Ofcourse things have changed. Maybe not in the short term but in the medium to long term this is massive.

Regardless of the blame, we have now lost a lot of hope, hope that we would one day own the stadium built for us, one day get access to the revenue we need to get back to the PL.

That has gone.

And you're completely wrong with who's to blame. Sisu are primarily responsible but this is still a culmination of events, a chain reaction that has brought us here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Agree with that Stu, IMO I'm happy if Higgs have got out with a deal that is acceptable for them, but the Council needed to take a long term view and keep their 50%, they must know SISU won't be here forever, but now the chances of any new owner getting partial ownership of ACL is minuscule at best, and like you say it's the hope that has gone.

Where we differ is the rental v new stadium argument, but that's no doubt on another thread.

Kingokings204

That has gone.

You just don't get it do you. I respect you're posts and I read them often but you just don't get the whole situation.

You just said nothing has changed in the short term but sisu have said all along the new stadium is short term and it's the answer. If they had started it last year probably be almost completed by now.

Yes as you say " a chain reaction of events" trouble is though stupot07 these chancers are the root cause of the events you alude to and if one more person says Higgs took sisu to court I'm going to scream . It's just factually not true and the people who say it most notably give inaccurate posts. They Mean well but inaccurate.

Kingokings204

Agree with that Stu, IMO I'm happy if Higgs have got out with a deal that is acceptable for them, but the Council needed to take a long term view and keep their 50%, they must know SISU won't be here forever, but now the chances of any new owner getting partial ownership of ACL is minuscule at best, and like you say it's the hope that has gone.

Where we differ is the rental v new stadium argument, but that's no doubt on another thread.

I honestly still believe we have got a chance to own the Ricoh in some shape or form just not now. If the relationship with wasps proves successful and trustful then why couldn't they buy into it? Especially if wasps struggle as excepted. Low rent and some access to revenues in a short term solution which isn't all that bad. No different to the last 10 years.

Rusty Trombone

I honestly still believe we have got a chance to own the Ricoh in some shape or form just not now. If the relationship with wasps proves successful and trustful then why couldn't they buy into it? Especially if wasps struggle as excepted. Low rent and some access to revenues in a short term solution which isn't all that bad. No different to the last 10 years.

If it's successful they would be mad to want to share ownership, and I'm not sure that anyone who is posting that they will struggle isn't hoping more than expecting, but I agree our current owners need to try a different approach, one where they try and work more with people rather than against, maybe then we can get a long rental deal, with decent match day income.

stupot07

You just don't get it do you. I respect you're posts and I read them often but you just don't get the whole situation.

You just said nothing has changed in the short term but sisu have said all along the new stadium is short term and it's the answer. If they had started it last year probably be almost completed by now.

Yes as you say " a chain reaction of events" trouble is though stupot07 these chancers are the root cause of the events you alude to and if one more person says Higgs took sisu to court I'm going to scream . It's just factually not true and the people who say it most notably give inaccurate posts. They Mean well but inaccurate.

Yes I do get it, I'm just not blinded by my hatred of sisu that I absolved everyone else of blame.

RFC

Would not want CCFC to own Ricoh now, a bridge too far. Never ever been OUR HOME, just tenants!

Want away ASAP, maybe 4 yrs but don't care as we (owners or club) MUST OWN OUR OWN STADIUM.

The rental option has NEVER & WILL NEVER WORK as football has changed (possibly NOT for the better?).

Rusty Trombone

Would not want CCFC to own Ricoh now, a bridge too far. Never ever been OUR HOME, just tenants!

Want away ASAP, maybe 4 yrs but don't care as we (owners or club) MUST OWN OUR OWN STADIUM.

The rental option has NEVER & WILL NEVER WORK as football has changed (possibly NOT for the better?).

Fisher says rental works in this league, says we're cashflow positive for the first time in 15 years. Why do you think Fisher is lying?

The Reverend Skyblue

when will you learn , if the fantasy stadium is built the club will never ever own the stadium, we will be tenants. SISU will own every brick of it and we will pay rent,and this shite that 60% of revenue will go to the club is just lies, we will never cover the rent at 60% so they can't do basic arithmetic

look at the sums ,at just 5% interest we will be paying nearly £200,000 a month interest, happy now

Chipfat

Sisu have now got to put up or shut up,,Sisu need to build it, then people will decide if they want to follow.. They need to stop playing the victim and start taking control of the clubs future in the real world.. Not some fantasy, court or hiring a 3rd party to throw shit around hoping will stick..

They also need to stop talking about the other parties and why they are in this position 7 years on, we are going backwards no matter of opinion, who is to blame.. Energy now has to be forward thinking and positive if they are serious about long term owners of the club,, if not step aside and let the club stop the rot and fans falling out with the club and each other...

So now it Sisu's move,, lets see what that is...

rupert_bear

Good post kingokings and so accurate. It doesn't seem to register with some on here that Wasps now owning 100% of ACL makes the fact our club might one day own a piece of it more of a possibility than it would had sisu bought it or even half of it. We would be in exactly the same position as we are presently, in fact worse imo. Shares can be bought and just because Wasps now own 100% doesn't mean they will hog them just that they will retain atleast 51%, I fully expect Wasps at sometime in the future to sell some shares on.

Kingokings204

Yes I do get it, I'm just not blinded by my hatred of sisu that I absolved everyone else of blame.

I honestly agree with you. Of course there is blame with others. What I am saying is blaming anyone other than our owners is irrelevant. They don't care and now have gone. We still have sisu/otium and they are the only ones who can decide the the future but that's a false economy as they have already messed us our past.

I hate all parties involved for what they have done to our football club Stu but sisu are still here and with their monstrous failings of our club the future is still bleak. League 2 is inevitable and where did 2.8m suddenly come from? Invest that in our team and we have a playoff promotion team imo. They don't want us promoted and that's good news to you.

I'm sick to death of playing oldham and rochdale and crewe et al. I want to be playing forest and watford and derby.

So yes where we all hate ccc and Higgs it's pointless to blame them they have gone. See you council we now need sisu that's what we had and still have. 100% responsibility with them and them only.

Kingokings204

Good post kingokings and so accurate. It doesn't seem to register with some on here that Wasps now owning 100% of ACL makes the fact our club might one day own a piece of it more of a possibility than it would had sisu bought it or even half of it. We would be in exactly the same position as we are presently, in fact worse imo. Shares can be bought and just because Wasps now own 100% doesn't mean they will hog them just that they will retain atleast 51%, I fully expect Wasps at sometime in the future to sell some shares on.

Spot on. Can I ask where £2.8m suddenly came from as if by magic?

italiahorse

We will never own our stadium for the foreseeable future.
We will always rent be it off Sisu or Wasps.

Surely you know this ?

Bill Glazier

Everything's changed, and it's the death of hope that's so sad. A return to the good times was just imaginable while there was a prospect of owning the Ricoh, but that's now gone for good, make no mistake. It's so humiliating that a London rugby club can swan up and buy the stadium for the price of a couple of London semis as well. It kind of symbolises the decline of our old city in favour of an all-powerful London that doesn't give a toss for the rest of the country. And those black and gold seats are coming - you don't ask the short term lodger how to decorate the house.

Like so many I've got such good memories of following the city with my own dad, and then later with my own son and now I know he'll never be able to do the same. I absolutely despise SISU and everything they stand for. They are immoral people led by a stupid woman who no doubt will be in church this Sunday. Does she ever listen to the religion she purports to believe in? Just go Joy, your idiotic capers have completely failed. You're not even any good at being bad. You're pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread