Not able to renew ticket online? (1 Viewer)

Captain_Slackbladder

Is anyone else in this situation.

-Live miles away from Coventry (Kent) with no prospect of getting to ground before Fri

-Had a season ticket 2012-2013 but there seems to be no way to reserve this seat for Gills game

- In addition to this the "Change details" section doesn't seem to be working, so cannot even update my address.

Is this happening to others? Any idea what to do other than email club? I have train booked for Friday (as do others living down here) and we are all stuck in same position, I.e. previous ST holders unable to get to the club shop and relying on bloody technology which doesn't work and therefore the prospect of going all the way to Cov on Friday to watch the match in a pub! The other alternative is to buy tickets in the Gillingham end, which is not appealing for obvious reasons, but it will be down to the club's deficiencies if it comes to this..

Sbarcher

Yes - exactly the same. Live away and lapsed ST fro 12/13. Can't log on-line and no-one answering the phone. I sent an email to the ticket office and [email protected]. had an email back late last night saying they will be in touch - fingers crossed!

coop

Yes it happened to me yesterday put tickets in bag then they disappeared I log out then back in and it now says I've already used my allocation but I never paid for nothing or clicked confirm.so will have to go down the shop again after work today.they have fucked it all up imo

theferret

Is anyone else in this situation.

-Live miles away from Coventry (Kent) with no prospect of getting to ground before Fri

-Had a season ticket 2012-2013 but there seems to be no way to reserve this seat for Gills game

- In addition to this the "Change details" section doesn't seem to be working, so cannot even update my address.

Is this happening to others? Any idea what to do other than email club? I have train booked for Friday (as do others living down here) and we are all stuck in same position, I.e. previous ST holders unable to get to the club shop and relying on bloody technology which doesn't work and therefore the prospect of going all the way to Cov on Friday to watch the match in a pub! The other alternative is to buy tickets in the Gillingham end, which is not appealing for obvious reasons, but it will be down to the club's deficiencies if it comes to this..

Same here. I actually emailed the club 4 days ago asking them to release my seat for sale as I already have tickets. No reply, and as far as I can tell my seat is still available to me because I am able to renew my season ticket for the full price suggesting the Gills game is still available on that. It is a bit odd that they urge 12/13 season ticket holders to reserve their seat, but then take away the ability to do that online. I know they are swamped, but sometimes they actually make life harder for themselves.

Gint11

Just a quick one, I stated on another thread that my reserved old ST seat has been sold for the Gills match without me knowing which I thought was weird. Anyway my mate enquired and they had cocked up, the seats wasn't actually sold, they were reserved for us but the system didn't acknowledge 'us' lol

Sbarcher

It's easy to be critical, but in all fairness they are under enormous pressure to get it all out for Friday. people are so paaionate about the home-coming we all want a ticket NOW. Hopefully it will get sorted but looks like we will have some pain in getting there. hope we all have a happy and successful season.

Otis

It's easy to be critical, but in all fairness they are under enormous pressure to get it all out for Friday. people are so paaionate about the home-coming we all want a ticket NOW. Hopefully it will get sorted but looks like we will have some pain in getting there. hope we all have a happy and successful season.

Yep, it's gonna be great, but hold on tight, it'll be a bumpy ride.

Manofdogs

Season tickets

I emailed the club on sunday. They rang me yesterday at 10.00 and sorted my st in 5 mins. I have kept my seat in block 30 for Gillingham game but had to switch to block 22 for the st. If they open up north stand for season tickets you can ask to move back to your old seats

Hobo

I think they have tried to cram too much into a short space of time. Should have Season ticket holders a shorter space of time to claim seats for Gillingham....but a longer period for rest of the season. Or delayed general sales until this week.

Dont blame the staff, I am sure they are doing there best with what they have been given. Yes I am one of those still trying to get a ticket!! My window of opportunity was Monday and had no luck with the on line system, it kept crashing.

Captain_Slackbladder

Well I still haven't had a reply from the club. Have no chance of getting to the stadium to get one before they all sell out, due to the website I cannot purchase the ticket I am entitled to from when I had a season ticket when we at the Ricoh. So fuck it, I will be going in the Gillingham end who appear to have an allocation of about 2,500 (on a Friday night with the game on sky) - I suspect they will bring about 250 or so, so there will be plenty of seats to choose from. The City really do know how to shaft their loyal long distance fans.

Nick

Administrator
Well I still haven't had a reply from the club. Have no chance of getting to the stadium to get one before they all sell out, due to the website I cannot purchase the ticket I am entitled to from when I had a season ticket when we at the Ricoh. So fuck it, I will be going in the Gillingham end who appear to have an allocation of about 2,500 (on a Friday night with the game on sky) - I suspect they will bring about 250 or so, so there will be plenty of seats to choose from. The City really do know how to shaft their loyal long distance fans.
Can you not just order one somewhere else and then get your season ticket sorted when the hysteria has calmed down?

Calista

I’m a lapsed season ticket holder from 12/13, and after multiple failed attempts to buy the Gillingham seats that the system had kindly “reserved” for me, I gave up. We finished up right at the back of the East stand, so luckily we can go to the game. I’ll email the club to release the (much better) seats that we should have had.

In my experience, trying to spend money with Coventry City Football Club has been an incredibly difficult thing to do for many years now – mostly down to shockingly bad IT systems that the club no doubt pays a lot of money for.

AJB1983

Exactly the same as me, tickets not showing as available, can't change details etc. So emailed and they said they will be in touch by phone...

Covcraig@bury

I coming down Friday and will try and get a ticket, if not I will be in the Gillingham end or Corporate .Not missing this one PUSB

shmmeee

Had this with mine and me dads STs. Emailed, reply not come yet, can't get through on the phone. Not sure what to do to be honest, got two others who want to come so even if we got the tickets they couldn't come, but if we wait might not get any.

Users who are viewing this thread