Match Thread Norwich game night (1 Viewer)

Chip Batch

What’s your insight then Pep?
That we’re getting beaten by a team with far better players than us. Even Pep himself couldn’t change that. That we’ve been unlucky with injuries to Walker and Godden, we’ve a team of largely League 1 players without enough money to strengthen it between promotion, which is why we’re struggling. Whatever formation you use it’s going to be difficult this year unless we can stay up and try and strengthen in the summer. Changing players and formations will make a bit of difference, but overall we need to finish 4th from bottom and try and strengthen over time. We can still do that.

Calling all the players shit and saying to sack Robins, or that your dog could play better isn’t going to change any of that.

Fergusons_Beard

Have you ever watched him play out of curiosity?

Yep in the unders and in every single appearance in the first team this year.

Clearly not ready. First touch abysmal and looks off the pace ever time he’s had a chance.

There’s a good player there but he’s just not ready or better than most of the players who’ve played in front of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

covmark

Glad I turned off at half time. I was fucking fuming with that second goal. Few beers down. Seriously, we're playing a Premier league team really. Buendia was being looked at for 30 odd mil. Cantwell is Premier league quality. Loss to be expected.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

mark82

Not all... Burnley went up, and down, then up again with dyche... Some clubs appreciate a managers efforts

Premier league. If we were bouncing between Championship & Premier League that wouldn't be a huge problem. Not sure Robins is the problem here though. Think we need a change of ownership to progress if I'm honest. Don't think we can progress in this league without investment.

Evo1883

We’ve signed a striker then left him on the bench while paying a CM £10k that hasn’t upped our performances at all.
But he did well at Barnsley, and Leicester at this level so the pedigree is there. That's not treason we aren't picking up points lately... I've already told you why we persistently drop points...

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Thought this was tomorrow. How we doing?

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread