Match Thread Norwich game night (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Let me guess, Norwich have took their foot off
giphy.gif

You think they haven't?

Grendel

It's not just me is it? We always look a much better side with 2 up front. It's got to be the way forward, hasn't it? We're so blunt with just one up there.

we are better when we are 2 down and the opposition know it’a game over

Evo1883

So you think this has been good tonight?
Before their goal we competed, the 20 mins of the second half we've looked decent... So basically we had a 20 minute spell where they decimated us.. It's Norwich not Wycombe

According to our fans these lads aren't trying lol

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I thought we'd be mid-table. I severely underestimated how tough this division is nowadays.

I thought we’d be 20-22nd but must say the opposite. Thought the league would be way better than it is. There are some top sides (like Norwich) but there are some dross that we should be finishing above. Nights like tonight are part of being in the championship, it’s the games against blues etc that frustrate me beyond belief. We could and should have gone at them, and we hung on for points in both games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccfcisparks

Before their goal we competed, the 20 mins of the second half we've looked decent... So basically we had a 20 minute spell where they decimated us.. It's Norwich not Wycombe
And yet we are 2-0 down. So pipe down, and keep lapping up the shite we are served week in week out like a good boy

Grendel

you're so boring, he's playing really well

No he’s playing the Coventry way. Look interested and idiots like you cream over him. He’s utter shite

procdoc

According to our fans these lads aren't trying lol
I’m pissed off that we didn’t show this kind of intent until we were 2-0 down to be honest

Great_Expectations

If only we had this fight and desire from the start.

That is where my frustration comes in. How much of it is MR and how much the players we won’t know, but how many times this season have we suddenly looked a lot better once we are behind / drawing a game we should win.

It’s as though we need to be behind for MR to let the brakes off.

(appreciate the mentality of the opposition is a factor too).

Users who are viewing this thread