Norwich City January 21st Sky game. Kick off time moved (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Will be a poor crowd that if they keep it at Category A. Would be a great time to have a charity day etc. Of course, it is Coventry and they won't.

Sky Blue Harry H

Will be a poor crowd that if they keep it at Category A. Would be a great time to have a charity day etc. Of course, it is Coventry and they won't.

Half season tickets up for sale now. Match packages if they still do them.

lord_garrincha

17k at £32? We have over 13k season ticket holders. So when you put it a different way I.e 12k at £10 or 3k at £32
It feels like we have had 3 to 4k in ticket sales for much of the season. I doubt reducing ticket costs will help here.

GIMOC

It feels like we have had 3 to 4k in ticket sales for much of the season. I doubt reducing ticket costs will help here.

we all know what city fans are like. If we’re top 6 we will get more walk ups. If the club choose One game at reduced prices we would get 27-28k attendance. We know how our fan base works. We have a hardcore no matter what then 6-8 k fair weather fans. Always been the way

slowpoke

we all know what city fans are like. If we’re top 6 we will get more walk ups. If the club choose One game at reduced prices we would get 27-28k attendance. We know how our fan base works. We have a hardcore no matter what then 6-8 k fair weather fans. Always been the way
Plus away that could be £250000 per game. £3.5 million plus FA Cup for the rest of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread