Northampton away (1 Viewer)

breadbin

yeh just checked nothing on there ticket site , oh well early train for us then few beers In weatherspoons in the city center first

Monners

Up the top of the hill there is a Hungry Horse pub. Seem to remember using it whenever I went on the hill.
The Sixfields Tavern burned down a year or so ago. There are a couple of pubs down towards the station near the Saints ground. Also a few in town that are normally ok - avoid the Moon on th Square (Weatherspoons on the market square) as sometimes the idiots use it - or so I've been told.

breadbin

looks like the 11 oclock train Saturday get to Northampton at 11.30 then a few sherberts around the town center

Monners

I take it some twats are going to give us a bad name in a place whose fans generally have sympathy with our plight. Sick Boy is right. You will picking on the wrong people. Thanks in advance - I live in Northampton by the way.

Cavan O'Doherty

I take it some twats are going to give us a bad name in a place whose fans generally have sympathy with our plight. Sick Boy is right. You will picking on the wrong people. Thanks in advance - I live in Northampton by the way.
It has to be expected if you glass an old bloke

wingy

Hope nothing happens as innocents will get caught up in it, but regardless I think this game was going to be a bit of a tinderbox for obvious reasons.
You'd assume the local constabulary will anticipate this.

Adge

I haven't glassed a bloke so wouldn't expect someone to glass me. Not an unreasonable position to take really.

I take you will be coming over with the intent to glass someone then - anyone. Prick
Don't think he said that.

Users who are viewing this thread