No season ticket yet so how do I get in on Saturday ? (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Hello all, this is my first posting and apologies but a bit of a negative first off. Looking for advice on this.......

Bought 2 season tickets on Saturday 30 August for family stand at the Gallagher store. The girl on the solitary "15 mins average waiting time per person" designated season ticket till gave me match day tickets for Gillingham as the season ticket card/book wasn't ready. Very sensible.

No season ticket has yet arrived and reading the CCFC site won't be here until well after the Yeovil game. The club site says season ticket holders should go along with "paper match day tickets" . I was given none.

I have a stub on which the lady has written a couple of long numbers, her signature, the written the amount I spent. I have also an email from the club confirming purchase and seat details.

Common sense tells me that I should take this stub and email confirmation to the Arena on match day , point it out to a steward and they will let us in, no problem. I'm guessing others are in the same situation.
Common sense and CCFC don't seem to mix so i'm guessing I will be turned away.

Any advice or anyone with the same problem please give your thoughts..

AndreasB

Hello all, this is my first posting and apologies but a bit of a negative first off. Looking for advice on this.......

Bought 2 season tickets on Saturday 30 August for family stand at the Gallagher store. The girl on the solitary "15 mins average waiting time per person" designated season ticket till gave me match day tickets for Gillingham as the season ticket card/book wasn't ready. Very sensible.

No season ticket has yet arrived and reading the CCFC site won't be here until well after the Yeovil game. The club site says season ticket holders should go along with "paper match day tickets" . I was given none.

I have a stub on which the lady has written a couple of long numbers, her signature, the written the amount I spent. I have also an email from the club confirming purchase and seat details.

Common sense tells me that I should take this stub and email confirmation to the Arena on match day , point it out to a steward and they will let us in, no problem. I'm guessing others are in the same situation.
Common sense and CCFC don't seem to mix so i'm guessing I will be turned away.

Any advice or anyone with the same problem please give your thoughts..

You won't be able to get in at all. Write it off as a bad experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bradwellskyblues

the club say they are posting paper tickets for the next 2 home games as yet i have not had mine and dont know of anyone who has.
could anyone who has received a paper ticket let us know

Otis

Had my ST stub come through for Gillingham, but not had it through for the Yeovil game yet. Not panicking at all. There are 2 days worth of post yet before I will be concerned and then anyway, I will just print my ST confirmation off and show that at the ground, or pop in the shop on Saturday morning.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

[ or pop in the shop on Saturday morning.]

.........I'm not sure "popping in" and " tickets " go together ! :)

logjoe

You won't be able to get in at all. Write it off as a bad experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have the same issue went to the shop today and was told they had been posted this morning Yeovil and Preston together. It is also stated on the club website.

Me too, bought a ST online on 31st, did get a ticket for Gillingham by post , but nothing since. E-mail repiles state only individual tickets for Yeovil and Preston will be sent out by post pending new Season Ticket Folders not arrived yet.

ccfctommy

The club have said on Twitter that they are sending out Yeovil tickets. These will be arriving in the next two days.

Warwickhunt

the club say they are posting paper tickets for the next 2 home games as yet i have not had mine and dont know of anyone who has.
could anyone who has received a paper ticket let us know
Received my tickets yesterday's post

sky_blue_up_north

Not good if you don't in Cov

lifelongcityfan

still waiting on mine as well....people moan about the potentially low gate for Yeovil, but the club needs to improve its act big time it it wants to capitalise on the interest that is there, now we are back at the ricoh. It is impossible to phone the ticket office, and not everyone is on twitter etc

sky_blue_up_north

Just arrived in the post for Yeovil and Preston phew

jassie78

Still haven't had mine but i'm very annoyed with not being able to contact shop via telephone number they don't even have the decency of email you back. Its thursdays day night and tickets not here so basically i only got till tomorrow. They will have a lot of angry supporters at club shop for Saturday morning panic!

Tommystours

Season Ticket not arrived, Gillingham ticket which was posted out not yet arrived, good job I went over and picked up replacement on Friday 4.00pm.
Went over to Gallagher RP to the shop at 4.30p.m. today to pick up Yeovil and Preston tickets as ST will not be sent for Week or so.joined the queue few people I knew some picking up others buying more. 20 mins later spoke to a very pleasant young man( 4 people serving) sorted tickets. Young man said as a last resort you could pick up before match on Saturday. We will not let you down.(good attitude)
All positive tickets selling well. Hoping for near 20,000
Spoke to Tynan Scope about possible upgrade to corporate and cost of a box for special occasions.It's like dealing with a different company. When they get the website ticketing and other teething problems sorted we will start to feel as if it's our club again.praise to the staff. PUSB lets get up their with friends on Saturday and get the Ricoh rocking

lifelongcityfan

i do agree that everyone at the club is very positive and friendly, when you do eventually get hold of staff they are very good.Even when i bitterly complained at not getting my Gillingham tkt ( i bought a st) TF gave me his mobile nr and offered to give them to me personally as i couldnt q due to working so far from cov.
If they do get 20k on saturday it would be brilliant given how hard it has been to get tickets.
btw i only got my yeovil tkt today...still no season tkt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread