No Murphy, Bell, Mcdonald or Keogh! (4 Viewers)

Samo

Anyone worried?

SkyBlueUkeman

Not really. Today seemed like a youth/ trialist/ new signing run-out with a few extra heads. we already know how good (or bad) the rest are.

stupot07

I remember the preseason friendly vs Nuneaton Boro and sheff didn't play and was in the crowd....he moved to brum a couple weeks later ;)

Skybluedar

Yep....He was Thorns number one target, he gets in to good positions and has plenty of chances but can't score goals :)

Well I would disagree as he was on a pretty decent run at the end of last season. Anybody actually know why he wasn't there? All the focus on Keogh when he is clearly gone and nothing much about Cody, who I feel is going to be our top scorer (comfortably) next season if we keep hold of him.

Grendel

Well I would disagree as he was on a pretty decent run at the end of last season. Anybody actually know why he wasn't there? All the focus on Keogh when he is clearly gone and nothing much about Cody, who I feel is going to be our top scorer (comfortably) next season if we keep hold of him.

No one is after Cody. We spent £400k on him and no one will be spending that sort of money for someone who still hasn't proven he can compete at League 1 level even.

Users who are viewing this thread