No game this weekend (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

So what are you doing with your Saturday?

I might watch Leamington vs Boston in the National League North. If you show a City ST its a tenner to get in which is pretty good.

SkyBlueSoul

I was thinking similar, got a few decent options up here. Altrincham v Southend or Oldham v Solihull in the National League, or alternatively I could go to Curzon Ashton to see if Marco Rus gets a game for Chorley. Or I could do neither and watch Man U Women v West Ham Women at OId Trafford.

fatso

So what are you doing with your Saturday?

I might watch Leamington vs Boston in the National League North. If you show a City ST its a tenner to get in which is pretty good.
It's a fiver if you don't have a city season ticket 😜

CJ_covblaze

Sphinx v Histon tomorrow. Well worth attending. They’ve been playing well recently. Ukraine game on Sunday.

Terry Gibson's perm

Under 9 Tamworth league watching my youngest in the morning nothing in the afternoon and then watching him in the Coventry league on Sunday

Sbarcher

Off to watch my local team North Leigh v Weston Super Mare.

Happy_Martian

Sphinx v Histon tomorrow. Well worth attending. They’ve been playing well recently. Ukraine game on Sunday.

An added bonus for any Cov fans. Sphinx are offering pictures with the Premier League Trophy. Get your and your kids pic taken with the trophy we'll be playing for before too long ;)

1679744690811.png

Esoterica

Currently 2-1 Arsenal. Nice assist for Leah she’s been fantastic
Everyone’s scared to admit they don’t give a shit, and you’re trolling hard on this one, but…. I don’t give a shit. Doubt you’re even there. Edgy, I know.

Boosh

Everyone’s scared to admit they don’t give a shit, and you’re trolling hard on this one, but…. I don’t give a shit. Doubt you’re even there. Edgy, I know.

Okay mate? The thread is about what people are doing and that’s what I did. I enjoyed it. No offence intended.

As proof I was there, here’s a photo of the sign I took 2E3326E3-64A4-483E-8A29-749AB77FD28D.png

ccfctommy

Went to the Leamington game I mentioned. Boston United beat them two nil and they are now in the relegation zone.

SkyBlueSoul

Ended up at Old Trafford watching Man Utd women, decent crowd and enjoyed the game. 70% possession in the first half without doing anything with it, scored 4 in the second half

Boosh

Ended up at Old Trafford watching Man Utd women, decent crowd and enjoyed the game. 70% possession in the first half without doing anything with it, scored 4 in the second half

How did Tooney play?

rexo87

Went to the Leamington game I mentioned. Boston United beat them two nil and they are now in the relegation zone.
Me too. The long straight ball up to Jack Edwards didn't really work despite him winning most balls, never any runners beyond

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Frostie

Me too. The long straight ball up to Jack Edwards didn't really work despite him winning most balls, never any runners beyond

Yeah. That's been their only tactic for about 4 years now. Edwards is very effective but they're now struggling to get the supporting cast around him. Tbf they've been punching above their weight for years given the level of resources of some of the other clubs in the league. Would be a shame to see them go down.

rexo87

Yeah. That's been their only tactic for about 4 years now. Edwards is very effective but they're now struggling to get the supporting cast around him. Tbf they've been punching above their weight for years given the level of resources of some of the other clubs in the league. Would be a shame to see them go down.
I think they've always had a really good striker to play with Edwards up to this season. March, Bishop etc and even Turner last year was in reasonable form. Haven't really got that now. Kelly Evans and Adam Walker were probably the best players yesterday for them but so much of the game just bypasses them in midfield

Users who are viewing this thread