ProfessorbyGrace

Feb 6, 2021
Is this allowed, Admin?

If so, what nicknames do you have/have you had?

My parent’s for me are borderline child abuse: my dad calls me Smeghead and my mum generally just calls me numpty. Or numpt’ for short.
At school I was eternally my surname, which was a tad irking.

Let the fun begin…😊

stay_up_skyblues

Mar 21, 2011
I randomly ended up watching some Aussie radio station clip on Social Media where they were discussing nicknames and the best one sent in by their listeners was ‘Snipers nightmare’ for their mate who had one leg shorter than the other. 🤣

Seen this before, it’s brilliant.

My best mate has one ear that is considerably larger than the other. Came up with “Bagheera“ when we were at school and it stuck.

Reactions: ProfessorbyGrace

ProfessorbyGrace

Feb 6, 2021
I once knew a guy from Abertillery who was a hardened doorman, really rough and ready sort.
People called him Three Fingered Derek, cos basically he had 3 fingers on his left hand. The other two were bitten off by a gentleman who was, in his words, off his tits and hankering for an ambulance.

Really heart warming stuff.

Reactions: wingy

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Jan 24, 2011
Malvern
I've never had a nick-name but my old dad was always known as "Buck". I asked him one day why everyone called him that and he just said "How many kids have I got?" Then it hit me! Buck.... Rabbit! Mind you, I've had more than him, so maybe I should use that nick-name now! :unsure:

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Aug 16, 2018
I once knew a guy from Abertillery who was a hardened doorman, really rough and ready sort.
People called him Three Fingered Derek, cos basically he had 3 fingers on his left hand. The other two were bitten off by a gentleman who was, in his words, off his tits and hankering for an ambulance.

Really heart warming stuff.
Sorry, but I lost the flow of the limerick about halfway through.

Otis

Mar 26, 2011
I am known as Stig by all my family and school friends and as Foss by all in my modern day circle.

When I had a punk band I was known as Dez Pickable.

skybluetony176

Aug 2, 2013
I am known as Stig by all my family and school friends and as Foss by all in my modern day circle.

When I had a punk band I was known as Dez Pickable.
Doesn’t the ex wife still call you that? In Russian obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: Otis

Users who are viewing this thread