Next season (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

The funny thing is if his name was Bryn Morris no one including the Op would want him anyway.

But because it's dear old Bigi with an X Factor story we are supposed to see something that doesn't exist.

Have you noticed people are less and less interested in your thread derailing posts these days
Why not start trying to contribute to the actual discussions. If can be quite fun.

dongonzalos

There is no way we should even think of giving Reda a new contract of any description. His presence is too much of a disruption to the team's stability.

We hardly ever lose when he plays.
If would accept it he is well worth a pay as you play

Gazolba

We hardly ever lose when he plays.
If would accept it he is well worth a pay as you play

If we resign Reda, we would have to have a ready-made replacenment waiting around for him to get injured. Surely two disastrous seasons is enough? If we cannot learn from our mistakes, there is no hope for us.

stupot07

If we resign Reda, we would have to have a ready-made replacenment waiting around for him to get injured. Surely two disastrous seasons is enough? If we cannot learn from our mistakes, there is no hope for us.
We need to let him go. Our record when hr plays is good, saying that we always start seasons well (Coleman, Pressley, dowie, boothroyd, Nilsson, etc, etc) and reda predominantly only plays the first 25% of the season so some of his record may be coincidence.

It's not just the money and wasted wages, its the disruption for tbr manager in trying to find a replacement part way in the season.

Mowbray said at the evening with mowbray thah they were offering him a pay as you play deal, my guess is he will reject it and find another club willing to take a punt on him. You'd have thought wed had enough sicknotes and fans would have learned some lessons.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

skybluegod

We need to let him go. Our record when hr plays is good, saying that we always start seasons well (Coleman, Pressley, dowie, boothroyd, Nilsson, etc, etc) and reda predominantly only plays the first 25% of the season so some of his record may be coincidence.

It's not just the money and wasted wages, its the disruption for tbr manager in trying to find a replacement part way in the season.

Mowbray said at the evening with mowbray thah they were offering him a pay as you play deal, my guess is he will reject it and find another club willing to take a punt on him. You'd have thought wed had enough sicknotes and fans would have learned some lessons.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I think that's the point, everybody expects he will sign a pay as you play , why would he? He could go somewhere else and earn more on a normal contract ?

Sent from my VF-895N using Tapatalk

Sick Boy

Resign should re-sign.

I stopped reading after that.

Users who are viewing this thread