Next season season tickets (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Just read Sheffield Wednesdays have been on sale for 10 days and they’ve sold 10000 already

Made me think I wonder when other clubs go on sale and when ours will

harvey098

Just read Sheffield Wednesdays have been on sale for 10 days and they’ve sold 10000 already

That’s incredible numbers considering they’re almost certainly down. I assume they must’ve done a mad offer?
(Buy a ST and get a free ticket for Roy Chubby Brown or similarly racist comic)

rob9872

Early bird SW purchases are doing similar to our offer with the names on shirt. They're all getting added to a free pillow case with eyes cut out and discounted Britain First membership.

hamertime

I don’t think they are very happy about it, if they don’t buy them before March they go up. And again after that.

Robinshio

For those who bought the premiership package with a guaranteed price, do they still need to buy in the early bird period - there was nothing in the details when sold ?

CCFCSteve

Sensible. I bet Doug would be selling ours now if we were in a relegation battle and didn’t know whether we’d be delivering L1 football next season

ps fair play to sell 10k already is impressive. Where were they all in the cup game at their place though…over a third of the fans were ours

NortonSkyBlue

That’s incredible numbers considering they’re almost certainly down. I assume they must’ve done a mad offer?
485, 605, 675 2nd phase early bird. Mad offer no

SkyBlueMatt

Apparently they haven't been taking card at the ticket office either. If you want to pay there, you have to use cash. Shocking ticket prices considering they are likely to be L1.

24-25-season-tickets-prices-box.jpg

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

For those who bought the premiership package with a guaranteed price, do they still need to buy in the early bird period - there was nothing in the details when sold ?

I’d be surprised given that they are the same price every season and that some bought them in May.

Flying Fokker

Jeez, they got a great hardcore fanbase who will buy whatever they think they are being exploited. Seem a bit moany to be honest, every league is so competitive now and big clubs are everywhere.
That will be us soon. These ticket prices will go up and hopefully level off in the prem.

Sky Blue Harry H

If somebody hasn't already replied to this - Chansiri has a scheme whereby if you don't buy in the first week (I think it is) then the price goes up for the following couple of weeks, then goes up again and again etc, So if you don't buy early on, you are not going to get one (unless you are loaded) They are extortionately priced (unless you are a kid) from the outset. A lot of their fans are up in arms, and they don't know what league they are paying to watch (although they can probably guess). In addition, i think he has denied certain payment methods, meaning your money might be f&cked if they went belly up, which has made some even more suspicious.

shmmeee

If somebody hasn't already replied to this - Chansiri has a scheme whereby if you don't buy in the first week (I think it is) then the price goes up for the following couple of weeks, then goes up again and again etc, So if you don't buy early on, you are not going to get one (unless you are loaded) They are extortionately priced (unless you are a kid) from the outset. A lot of their fans are up in arms, and they don't know what league they are paying to watch (although they can probably guess). In addition, i think he has denied certain payment methods, meaning your money might be f&cked if they went belly up, which has made some even more suspicious.

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

slowpoke

Regardless we will sell or out sell our STs soon as they are on sale, obviously waiting on what division we are in, get saving especially if you take little ones, dawdlers will miss out.

Cheylesmore ITK

Are their fans up in arms or is that just a nazi salute?

Skyblueweeman

And yet they've still sold 10k. Crazy!

Terry Gibson's perm

Apparently they haven't been taking card at the ticket office either. If you want to pay there, you have to use cash. Shocking ticket prices considering they are likely to be L1.

View attachment 33940

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
Setting up for administration so there can be no card claim backs.

Users who are viewing this thread