Next Loan Rumour anyone? (1 Viewer)

ashbyjan

Danny Rose is coming here from Spurs - we need another attacking left back and his opportunities at Spurs are limited. Obviously his wages won't be a problem as the budget is the same as last year and we have moved a plethora of players on.
He is going to be staying with AT and his missus so he can keep an eye on him personally - he'll be a Rose between two Thorns - I'll get my coat.

egastap

Danny Rose is coming here from Spurs - we need another attacking left back and his opportunities at Spurs are limited. Obviously his wages won't be a problem as the budget is the same as last year and we have moved a plethora of players on.
He is going to be staying with AT and his missus so he can keep an eye on him personally - he'll be a Rose between two Thorns - I'll get my coat.

Wit and sarcasm.....typically Brit......Rose between two Thorns........love it!!

think i heard someone in the club shop say tevez is coming as he said he loves playing in sky blue and now he's suspended to the fake sky blues that only leaves us :laugh:

Otis

No loans.

We cannot compete with the Barnsley's of this world and all the other glamour clubs from Rochdale to Exeter and everywhere inbetween.

sky blue john

why do we need any loan players we are sitting safe from relegation fourth from bottom.
well thats how our owners would see it.

Otis

Indeed. We are a whole zero points clear of third from bottom so everything in the garden is rosy.

Nonleagueherewecome

why do we need any loan players we are sitting safe from relegation fourth from bottom.
well thats how our owners would see it.

Always taking the very short-term view with regard to planning..one of RR's accusations as well.

Users who are viewing this thread