New Signing!!! (1 Viewer)

stgeorge1966

1st new signing Tomas Priskin former Watford and Ipswich striker.... You heard it here...

Samo

Erm... at the risk of stating the obvious... Embargo!

stgeorge1966

Samo deal agreed Embargo to be lifted week commencing 15th July 2013.... Priskin 1st then I believe another 4 signings that same week. Week commencing 22nd July New kit and sponsers and I believe that season ticket prices will be announced for the RICOH ARENA.....

Astute

New signing just announced.

M. Bago is with us now :wave:

LJC_CCFC

On 19 January 2012, Priskin signed a three-and-a-half year contract with Football National League side Alania Vladikavkaz.[17] He made his debut on 12 March 2012 against FC Torpedo Moscow, scoring the lone goal in a 1–0 victory over the capital team.[18] On 21 July 2012 Priskin debuted in the Russian Premier League for the first time after spending six months in the Football National League however his team lost Spartak Moscow 2-1 at home....Some we are paying a Russian club for a player...I think not

Nonleagueherewecome

Us pay a fee for someone? Seems as likely as me being elected Chairman of the Conservative Party, but we'll see..

ajsccfc

Swap deal for David Bell I reckon. Alania Vladikavkaz have been patently crying out for... whatever David Bell does. It's been a while.

Nonleagueherewecome

Swap deal for David Bell I reckon. Alania Vladikavkaz have been patently crying out for... whatever David Bell does. It's been a while.

Is this as close as we can get to sending him off to the Siberian salt mines?

torchomatic

God, I hope you're right. I would be so happy with that scenario.

Samo deal agreed Embargo to be lifted week commencing 15th July 2013.... Priskin 1st then I believe another 4 signings that same week. Week commencing 22nd July New kit and sponsers and I believe that season ticket prices will be announced for the RICOH ARENA.....

skybluebeduff

So this from Football Rumours then :facepalm:

28 Jun 2013 21:21:20
Ex Watford and Ipswich striker Tamas Priskin to sign for Coventry City on a 2 year deal.

28 Jun 2013 22:16:17
That's Coventry relegated then

28 Jun 2013 23:14:56
they no money to sign players

"they no money to sign players"

That's ok - he's not really a player.

Oh dear things are going to get worse for Coventry, I love it that he left Watford because he thought Ipswich would be challenging for promotion. Wonder what he will say when he joins Cov

Tamas Priskin is class, everyone gave him stick because he didn't use his elbows in every challenge like Hendo did. His problem was that we were always a hoofball team. When Brendon Rodgers came in he got him playing proper football. If you took any one of our loan signings this year and put them in Boothroyd's team they would have got the same stick. So frustrating listening to people talk rubbish when they don't know the first thing about football.

Brighton Sky Blue

Not long to wait to see if you're bullshitting then.

dongonzalos

I am afraid doing deals with players on the premiss we will complete in a few weeks when out of embargo. Tends to go wrong it either brings attention to the player and someone else comes in or when the embargo as it always does drags on longer than expected the players get cold feet as they begin to think the club is screwed.

Last edited:

hill83

Breaking news.
Fat Ronaldo out of retirement for 2 years to fire us to glory.
You heard it here first.

T

true sky blue

who were the 4 other players to join later? i love frumors

skybluebeduff

19 Jun 2013 12:47:50
Darren Barr (released by Hearts) will sign a 3 year deal with coventry city, at the start of july 2013.

25 Jun 2013 16:08:18
Coventry to sign Matthew Lund on a free transfer

30 Jun 2013 12:54:22
Coventry close to signing ex arsenal, Cardiff and Walsall man Rhys Weston.

The OP must be busy putting these fake ones up too on football rumours :jerkit:

Lund went to Rochdale :facepalm:

Sky Blue Harry H

who were the 4 other players to join later? i love frumors

I don;t think it matters who they are - until they shift the 'wage earners' that they're trying to out, it will be Billy McNobody and his mates from lower league Scottish teams, who earn about the same money as average conference players, but might be a bit better, but probably aren't. Feel sorry for Pressley, it's like trying to knock together a decent meal but having to buy all the food from a pound shop - absolutely amazed if we keep hold of Baker and Leon Clarke, unless something dramatic happens.

Hate what you've done to our club:(

wingy

I don;t think it matters who they are - until they shift the 'wage earners' that they're trying to out, it will be Billy McNobody and his mates from lower league Scottish teams, who earn about the same money as average conference players, but might be a bit better, but probably aren't. Feel sorry for Pressley, it's like trying to knock together a decent meal but having to buy all the food from a pound shop - absolutely amazed if we keep hold of Baker and Leon Clarke, unless something dramatic happens.

Hate what you've done to our club:(

Just substitute The food bank for poundland and i'm on page.;)

Users who are viewing this thread