New shop. (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

Talking of club shop any idea when the new training stuffs coming out? Bit late with the season a week away…

shepardo01

Talking of club shop any idea when the new training stuffs coming out? Bit late with the season a week away…
Asked on twitter last week.
Response was "we're awaiting an on sale date".... so no help at all!!... was hoping to get some for my boys (and me!) before our holiday on Saturday!!....

skybluepm2

yeah really strange that it hasn’t dropped. Tweeted the club on a couple of occasions and they’ve said they’re ‘awaiting a sale date’. It’s usually in stock way before the shirts

CCFC54321

Asked on twitter last week.
Response was "we're awaiting an on sale date".... so no help at all!!... was hoping to get some for my boys (and me!) before our holiday on Saturday!!....
I asked the other day in the shop have you got any phone cases due in with the new stock?
All I got back was “I don’t knowwwwwwww”

Terry Gibson's perm

Did we not used to have a presence in the JjB store that was in the old cinema?

Terry Gibson's perm

I was surprised that they haven’t produced a bucket hat as they seemed to be the rage for a while and may still be

Alkhen

I seem to remember when we had an off site store before some mad bastard ram raided it and knicked a bunch of kits?!?!

Legia Sky Blue

I don't know why they don't sell merchandise or tickets in a shared shop in the city centre so to reduce costs

I wonder how much it would cost to have outlets in Nuneaton, Rugby and Leamington? Maybe not a shop in its own right but a section of an existing shop? If nothing else it could help maintain the club's profile in the neighbouring towns which we consider part of our area, and with clever marketing it could prove beneficial. I guess it kind of goes against the SISU ethos though so its undoubtedly a none starter for that reason alone.

skybluepm2

I wonder how much it would cost to have outlets in Nuneaton, Rugby and Leamington? Maybe not a shop in its own right but a section of an existing shop? If nothing else it could help maintain the club's profile in the neighbouring towns which we consider part of our area, and with clever marketing it could prove beneficial. I guess it kind of goes against the SISU ethos though so its undoubtedly a none starter for that reason alone.

it’s a good suggestion. Worst case, they could or should utilise the pop up matchday van and move to the centre oF each toend of the surrounding areas.

Legia Sky Blue

it’s a good suggestion. Worst case, they could or should utilise the pop up matchday van and move to the centre oF each toend of the surrounding areas.

As someone who grew up in Rugby I often think that we don't do enough to maximise our support in those satellite towns. We should get the players going to the schools, expand free tickets to schoolkids there as well as from Cov. If they did open somekind of outlet then get players down for meet and greet sessions too.

skybluepm2

As someone who grew up in Rugby I often think that we don't do enough to maximise our support in those satellite towns. We should get the players going to the schools, expand free tickets to schoolkids there as well as from Cov. If they did open somekind of outlet then get players down for meet and greet sessions too.

definitely. Missing a trick, especially right now, riding the crest of the positive wave

pusbccfc

The funniest was when they started selling merch in Asda Walsgrave.

Good to see a shop in town. The demand for shirts is seriously high and is only getting bigger.

CJ_covblaze

In the past I offered them that in our shop in Rugby town centre for tickets and merchandise. Said that there wouldn’t be any rent to pay. Just happy to have more people come through the door. Every time I’ve brought it up it was turned down.

Users who are viewing this thread