New Players ? What new players ? (1 Viewer)

zigojacko

We might wait until 3 hours before the transfer window closes and sign up another 5 rejects on loan for 3-6 months.

You have to be patient. The key is to wait until all the best buys have been snapped up and we can relish in the 'players that nobody wants' market!

ollyservetta

I take it that was penned for him by SP or waggot, load of bollocks by a player who spends most time injured and when he does play trys his level best to get sent of. Good player at this level but needs to consentrate on his own game and not make statements trying to convince us we are going the in the right direction

skybluetony176

I was talking to a fellow fan on Monday night and the same comment was made "New players? What new players?"

I think its now fairly obvious that six signings in January meant signing loans on either longer loans or short term contracts. I can't see any new players coming in at this rate.

Terry Gibson's perm

Is it because he is so busy looking for new players Waggott has disappeared or because he is hiding due to the previous rubbish ones he has helped sign before?

Terry Gibson's perm

I was talking to a fellow fan on Monday night and the same comment was made "New players? What new players?"

I think its now fairly obvious that six signings in January meant signing loans on either longer loans or short term contracts. I can't see any new players coming in at this rate.

There will also be a couple of loan extensions that we must be thankful for!

Terry Gibson's perm

Perhaps we could set up a table at Corley Services for players passing through on the way home after being let go by clubs.

Good idea but we need to wait until the very last minute so we can just miss out on the players.

Samo

Perhaps there are no new players because SP's position is being considered?

rupert_bear

Or perhaps SISU know they ain't gonna be here much longer and keeping any spending to a minimum ! Lets see who they cash in on.

Users who are viewing this thread