new manager named tomorrow (1 Viewer)

cloughie

Phil brown out of the running as I have run him down in my car to stop this and he is currently in casulty awaiting to go to intensive care....................................

Shit, now they make a statement and i'm doomed all in the cause of saving CCFC from disaster

Otis

Phil brown out of the running as I have run him down in my car to stop this and he is currently in casulty awaiting to go to intensive care....................................

Shit, now they make a statement and i'm doomed all in the cause of saving CCFC from disaster

Thou shalt have a statue erected alongside that of Sir Jimmy Of Hill and thy name shalt be lauded for eternity.

Mucca Mad Boys

Please do this.

Phil Brown.. put simply NO WAY! He would be the worst possible choice. I would rather give it to Pemberton who at least has some quality coaching to his name.. Brown would seriously alienate the majority of the fans. Carsley until the end of the season and see where we are then.

covcity4life

Maybe siau told him to get on cwr last week to make Cov fans like him? Lol

Didn't work

I will back him but he's lost dressing room before. We can't allow that this season

GaryJones

Phil Brown! How do the shop staff know this? Did he pop in to kit himself out as the next Sky Blue Sam? - Phil Brown my Arse!

GaryJones

Phil Brown! How do the shop staff know this? Did he pop in to kit himself out as the next Sky Blue Sam? - Phil Brown my Arse!

AKA - Phil Brown-nose!

GaryJones

We will have to pay him (whoever he is) from Joy Seppalas Post Office Savings Account as the clubs account is still frozen! ;)

Astute

So if you ever want to know anything about our club just go in the shop and ask :facepalm:

cloughie

So if you ever want to know anything about our club just go in the shop and ask :facepalm:

Thats me finished on here why has nobody told me before , thats why there are queues outside before games, you lot have kept that quiet

now i know who the insiders are;)

ouch

Banned
have you seen the betting . 25 -1 . . to . . 2 -1 second fav . . SINCE this post was went up. get the ear mic ready and boots better stock up on ultra bronze

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm gonna do a "Nigel" if this is true

Bit worried about your choice of avatar matey! I wouldn't want a picture of a serial paedophile linked to my posts.

WestEndAgro

People are saying Di canio would put 3,000 on the gate, this appointment would TAKE 3,000 of the gate.
Please God, don't let this happen.

Mr B

just back from the ricoh, the staff in the shop reckon new manager is being announced tomorrow in time for the big game. I was hoping for Wise but the staff said (wait for it )

Phil Brown

if it doesn't come off don't start your usual crap on me, im not trolling, simply telling you what i was told.

I really hope not the only Brown I want to see near this team is the tasteful retro kit!

Being a former CCFC clubshop worker myself (finished in June last year), still very good mates with most of the workers there, and know from experience:

They rarely know ANYTHING going on behind the scenes at the club. Finances? Know nothing. New kit's? I didn't even know what the kit looked like until kit launch, which I worked. New players / managers? Don't know until they are unveiled. Can have a guess at times, as may catch a glimpse of them around the stadium should they be going to the offices / tour of the ground, but often unlikely.

J

Jack Griffin

I think most people knew it was bollocks because of the original poster.

I'm guessing he is about 15. :guitar2:

Users who are viewing this thread