New Kit ! (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Love everything about it. Even like that the sponsor is in white so it doesn’t stand out as much but blends in as part of the shirt (which I’m sure they didn’t like)

City Link were like that too, I assume the Brazil away kit was in their corporate colours to make up for the fact their logo was almost invisible on some of our home kits

New-Coventry-City-Kit-2013.jpg

torchomatic

Would like to have seen that, but I absolutely love it.
I like a little bit of a nod to the past and love the connection to what was my first ever replica kit!

Yes, was mine too, Moff. Eventually. My Mom did, at first, buy me the Man City kit as it "was the same colour"!! I had the trackie too, which was fabulous.

Liquid Gold

Really like the kit.

Tramlines were done last season with the third kit though.

Seems like the designers blow their wads then chase themselves back by doing another one. Same away kit two years in a row another example.

ajsccfc

I'm guessing that as the home is a retro design the away will be completely new, in design if not colours

Alkhen

Not 100% in love with it yet but I think it will grow on me. Hated last seasons when it dropped but looked better on pitch.

really cannot question Hummels effort, miles ahead of any other manufacturer

Marty

Don't like it at all, the keepers top is lovely though, wouldn't have minded that being the away.

Users who are viewing this thread