New Kit Leaked (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
NEW KIT LEAKED..

The thread title just doesn't hold water.........:whistle:

jimmyhillsfanclub

no your just not a real fan whos proud of their team.

Ha Ha....not quite...

...Its actually because I have self respect & a modicum of style & therefore don't want to dress up in a hideous multi-coloured nylon rag advertising some shitty courier company (or similar)......

...The only place middle aged blokes should be seen wearing football kits is on the football pitch.....

....otherwise they just look a bit sad & a little bit "special"....:whistle:

ajsccfc

For going prices of that kind of thing it's fine, but taken out of that context £70 for a T-shirt's a bit mad. I'd feel like Kanye West or one of those other mad fellas.

covcity4life

Ha Ha....not quite...

...Its actually because I have self respect & a modicum of style & therefore don't want to dress up in a hideous multi-coloured nylon rag advertising some shitty courier company (or similar)......

...The only place middle aged blokes should be seen wearing football kits is on the football pitch.....

....otherwise they just look a bit sad & a little bit "special"....:whistle:

shit fan,jimmy hill would hate you

Nonleagueherewecome

Surfer Rosa is Jimmy Hill's favorite album. Fact.

I'd really love that to be true...shame it isn't, he could have re-written the SBS accompanied with Steve Albini's trademark production style :D

Nonleagueherewecome

Sky Blue Harry H

[h=2]New Kit Leaked[/h]If it leaked, send it back ....mind you.... caveat emptor (as the people who sold us David Bell pointed out!) :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread