My Semi Final Tickets Have Arrived! (4 Viewers)

David O'Day

Wouldn’t mind waiting,it’s when the prats tell you, that you have had them and you haven’t.
Said we should have them in 24 hours or Wembley pick up.
Just gotta chill and accept ticket master are 💩
just to check it was you that brought them and not someone else in your group as they will all get sent to the person who ordered them even though they are assigned to different users?

Old Warwickshire lad

just to check it was you that brought them and not someone else in your group as they will all get sent to the person who ordered them even though they are assigned to different users?
Son ordered them all on his account. He has spoken with ticket master,they are saying they have been sent to HIS account. They haven’t.
He knows exactly what he is doing. It is all down to ticket master 💩

edgy

Son ordered them all on his account. He has spoken with ticket master,they are saying they have been sent to HIS account. They haven’t.
He knows exactly what he is doing. It is all down to ticket master 💩

They will know what email address is on that account. If that is correct and they haven't arrived, then they should be able to resend to another account after verifying who he is. And cancel the original QR code in case someone else has them.

Old Warwickshire lad

They will know what email address is on that account. If that is correct and they haven't arrived, then they should be able to resend to another account after verifying who he is. And cancel the original QR code in case someone else has them.
Try telling ticket master that.

Sick Boy

@SBbucks was super confident nothing would go wrong with ticket distribution.
There are always problems when they go on general sale.

Alarm Siren GIF

MalcSB

To be fair, I don't think they were meaning that every single ticket would be 100% fine. They were clearly referring to wide scale issues with ticket distribution.
The point is that people have paid for tickets and not received them and there is, unnecessarily, so little time to sort things out. SBbucks was adamant that I was worrying about nothing. Clearly I wasn’t. I got my ticket and others haven’t

Hobo

I ordered ours but they still went to my wife's Email account not mine, even though she had authorized me to purchase on her behalf and the purchase was made through my account.

Ticketmaster are shit.

SBbucks

Not if you are one of the handful it isn’t. Less than 48 hours to kick off.

My god, 48 hours to kick-off!! What are we going to do!! Meltdown time again!! I’m sure the handful who have an issue are grown-ups and will be able to sort it out with the club or TM as required.
I can’t help thinking you hoped it would be a complete catastrophe so you would be proved right, very sad attitude. You were wrong, get over it.

MalcSB

My god, 48 hours to kick-off!! What are we going to do!! Meltdown time again!! I’m sure the handful who have an issue are grown-ups and will be able to sort it out with the club or TM as required.
I can’t help thinking you hoped it would be a complete catastrophe so you would be proved right, very sad attitude. You were wrong, get over it.
No, you were wrong, fucking pillock

SBbucks

No, you were wrong, fucking pillock

And there we are, resorting to insults, a clear sign that you’ve lost the argument and have been proved wrong. The email distribution has been overwhelmingly successful with only a handful out of 36000 still to be resolved (and most of those are probably in their spam folders).

slondonskyblue

My 8 just arrived in an email from Wembley - no add to wallet link or anything. Just 1 PDF with all 8 tickets on.

No communication from the club about when they'd arrive despite emails to Ticketmaster and the ticket office.

Shambles.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

You have obviously got yours.
Put yourself in Old Warwickshire lad's position where a younger person who knows what there doing has been told by TM they have recieved them and TM are not willing to listen to them no wonder there is concern.

I think TM are as smug as some who post on here hope you get things sorted out Quickly "Old Warwickshire lad" good luck

Old Warwickshire lad

Club are saying it’s ticket masters problem,ticket master are saying it’s now Wembleys problem.
So who do you believe?
Club were contacted yesterday and clearly said,if tickets don’t arrive contact ticket master AFTER 12 pm Friday. Ticket master said, you should have contacted us before 10 am Friday.
I call that a complete shit show.
Oh and I have 4 exited grandchildren waiting for their tickets,hearing all their friends saying they have theirs.

Old Warwickshire lad

The real problem here is pal. The club and ticket master have both f***** up.
And their attitude seems to be,sod off down to Wembley with your grandkids and no tickets and sort it all out on the day.
Oh and if you have made arrangements to give the kids a great day out and do other things, then bad luck. Get to Wembley and sort yer f***** tickets out.

Old Warwickshire lad

And there we are, resorting to insults, a clear sign that you’ve lost the argument and have been proved wrong. The email distribution has been overwhelmingly successful with only a handful out of 36000 still to be resolved (and most of those are probably in their spam folders).
Bit of a presumption isn’t it. Don’t you think people know what a spam folder is ?
I presume yours have been safely delivered. Explins the smug attitude.

Hobo

The real problem here is pal. The club and ticket master have both f***** up.
And their attitude seems to be,sod off down to Wembley with your grandkids and no tickets and sort it all out on the day.
Oh and if you have made arrangements to give the kids a great day out and do other things, then bad luck. Get to Wembley and sort yer f***** tickets out.

The club have not had anything to do with the distribution of Semi Final tickets. It is Wembley who in turn use Ticketmaster.

In my opinion Tickmadter are shit. But at least you know who to chase. You will have a withdrawal on your bank statement, you will have a purchase reference number. No reason they can't send them again - the tickets can only be scanned once.

I suggest if a group purchase check all the email accounts including spam boxes of anyone who bought a ticket - regardless of the lead purchaser's account details.

MalcSB

For you to have won the argument, I.e. to show that I was worrying about nothing, there would have to be 100% successful delivery of tickets to 100% of customers who have paid for not only the tickets, but also the delivery process. That has not happened, so you have not won the argument. Your condescending and dismissive attitude to those whose experience has been tarnished shows that not only are you a fucking pillock, you are also a supercilious twat of the highest order.

Last edited:

MalcSB

while its not the best response I'm sure this would work. people turn up at shows and events all the time having left their tickets at home and go to the box office to get new ones.
People who have left their tickets at home have no one else to blame. Old Warwickshire lad has paid Ticketmaster a fee for delivery which has been cocked up, there really is no comparison.

SBbucks

For you to have won the argument, I.e. to show that I was worrying about nothing, there would have to be 100% successful delivery of tickets to 100% of customers who have paid for not only the tickets, but also the delivery process. That has not happened, so you have not won the argument. Your condescending and dismissive attitude to those whose experience has been tarnished shows that not only are you a fucking pillock, you are also a supercilious twat of the highest order.

So we’ve established that one person is known to have had a problem? That’s 0.00277%. I’ve not heard of any others and “tickets haven’t arrived” doesn’t seem to be trending on Twitter.
It’s unfortunate for the person involved but it will get resolved. Keep digging.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

So we’ve established that one person is known to have had a problem? That’s 0.00277%. I’ve not heard of any others and “tickets haven’t arrived” doesn’t seem to be trending on Twitter.
It’s unfortunate for the person involved but it will get resolved. Keep digging.
There probably many more but not everyone does social media.
To me it's not the fact this has happened it is the attitude of TM they are prepared to take your booking fee (robbing b......s) when there is a problem. You are left with people travelling with children and the uncertainty at the end.What a great way to spend what hopefully will be a great day.
TM should be binned by all of football .The EFL or FA should set up their own system. The way ticket are passed on by them to these websites to sell on at inflated prices ripping off genuine fans is just 1 of many things I hate about them.

Brighton Sky Blue

There probably many more but not everyone does social media.
To me it's not the fact this has happened it is the attitude of TM they are prepared to take your booking fee (robbing b......s) when there is a problem. You are left with people travelling with children and the uncertainty at the end.What a great way to spend what hopefully will be a great day.
TM should be binned by all of football .The EFL or FA should set up their own system. The way ticket are passed on by them to these websites to sell on at inflated prices ripping off genuine fans is just 1 of many things I hate about them.
Sure we have enough computer whizzes on here who could set up CCFCMaster…

MalcSB

7 tickets, so your maths is wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread