My Semi Final Tickets Have Arrived! (4 Viewers)

wingy

If you have multiple tickets on an email, is there any way to get the Apple/Google wallet links to the other people? Or is the only way to forward the email to them?

I can just imagine my slightly dense brother in law replying to say thank you but replying to his entire contact list and giving our tickets away to all and sundry.
What is up with just email,less secure?

Grendel

I’m sure they’re all distraught at this judgement from an intellectual titan such as yourself.

Well with respect any institution that puts morons like Lucas and Mutton as leaders can hardly be respected -genuinely the thickest people you’d ever encounter

Noble

If you have multiple tickets on an email, is there any way to get the Apple/Google wallet links to the other people? Or is the only way to forward the email to them?

I can just imagine my slightly dense brother in law replying to say thank you but replying to his entire contact list and giving our tickets away to all and sundry.
My mate sent me a weird looking link via text from the email and it went straight into my Apple Wallet

shmmeee

Can’t you just copy the link (hold down/right click)?

shmmeee

Well with respect any institution that puts morons like Lucas and Mutton as leaders can hardly be respected -genuinely the thickest people you’d ever encounter

I know your whole thing is “all the worlds ills are down to one person being stupid/evil”, but council operations span a touch larger than the leader. The clue is in the word “council” funnily enough.

Brighton Sky Blue

The fact remains that a local council will support local business as one of its main jobs is affecting investment into the area. If you’re hoping for local politicians to make moral judgements about what business sets up into their town (beyond drug dealers and lap dancing bars) you’re gonna have a bad time.
I know your whole thing is “all the worlds ills are down to one person being stupid/evil”, but council operations span a touch larger than the leader. The clue is in the word “council” funnily enough.
Genuine question-have any of the council leaders from that time accepted that it was a mistake to bend over for Wasps?

Grendel

Great. They are all still wannabee real politicians and generally stupid incapable people.

Hobo

I don’t think you’ll get an answer to that until you’re capable of phrasing the question in a way other than “bending over for”.
I
They left a lot of people high and dry. It is common knowledge even first team rugby players were left angry at being deceived... I could go on and form a very long list but won't.

I will add one though. That "Once A Wasp Always A Wasp" ... The women's basketball players were informed their contracts had been terminated by text message.

Johnnythespider

Wembley have said today that in preparation for the Champions League final there will be heightened security in the stadium surroundings, this will involve ticket checks before arriving at the turnstile

Grendel

The whole forum knows when the council clicks it’s finger’s you spread your legs like a cheap whore in a brothel

Stop embarrassing yourself

Sbarcher

Grandsons ticket in phase 2 arrived, mine as ST in phase 1 still waiting. Seats are next to each other!
Edit. My grandsons went to my email address, mine went directly to my spam. Worth checking your spam box if still waiting.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

We’ll wasps were ultimately given everything for free

The councils conduct in allowing a company with zero credibility the lease was absurd. It was always going to crash and burn

The council have nowhere to hide. They wanted the stadium - paid a pittance contribution to build it - and gleefully expected the football club to fund it

Every council leader I’ve met - and I’ve met a few - have been bereft off any intellect or talent
Vote for Grendel!

mmttww

Stop embarrassing yourself

If you don't see the sentence before the one I've quoted as embarrassing, that's a bit terrifying. I'm not talking about the apostrophe instead of making 'fingers' plural, either.

mmttww

Vote for Grendel!

fail napoleon dynamite GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Hertsccfc

If you don't see the sentence before the one I've quoted as embarrassing, that's a bit terrifying. I'm not talking about the apostrophe instead of making 'fingers' plural, either.
Or the incorrect apostrophe in 'its' for that matter!

Tramlines

Has anyone received their ticket for block 238 yet? I’m still waiting, the club is saying to contact ticketmaster after 12 if not received by then so I am aware of that but I have my mums funeral today so obviously have bigger things on my mind right now.
I was really hoping to see it in my email this morning, just interested to know if there is anyone else in the same block still waiting or whether I’m going to have a potential issue, any response would be much appreciated. Cheers

Tile Hill Phil

Has anyone received their ticket for block 238 yet? I’m still waiting, the club is saying to contact ticketmaster after 12 if not received by then so I am aware of that but I have my mums funeral today so obviously have bigger things on my mind right now.
I was really hoping to see it in my email this morning, just interested to know if there is anyone else in the same block still waiting or whether I’m going to have a potential issue, any response would be much appreciated. Cheers
I’m in 233 just a few blocks along from you and mine came yesterday lunchtime. I got the impression they were releasing them by different levels. 100s 200s 500s level . Hope it arrives soon and all goes well today for you 👍

Hobo

501 received mine late last night.

Might help some people waiting. I got tickets for me and my wife joining our accounts. However tickets didn't come to my email as I was expecting, they went to the wife's email account and it was in spam inbox.

Sbarcher

Check your spam box, mine ended up in there.
Sorry to hear about your mum.

torchomatic

All the best, sorry to hear that.

Users who are viewing this thread