My bit for the cause (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

If the announcement is made tomorrow that we are ground sharing at Northampton, then 1 minute after the announcement, four premier seat tickets that we have one year left to run will be binned, and the DD cancelled and fellow fans in the same situation have also agreed to do the same - that also apply for any announcement of any ground they play other than the Ricoh - This announcement may not make the club stand up shaking uncontrollably over there sad loss but it our way of saying enough is enough and that all mind games are off and we will vote with our feet and will never set foot in another ground that pretends to be our home -this joke has gone to far and the great tradition and true feelings of our fans means nothing

hutch1972

If the announcement is made tomorrow that we are ground sharing at Northampton, then 1 minute after the announcement, four premier seat tickets that we have one year left to run will be binned, and the DD cancelled and fellow fans in the same situation have also agreed to do the same - that also apply for any announcement of any ground they play other than the Ricoh - This announcement may not make the club stand up shaking uncontrollably over there sad loss but it our way of saying enough is enough and that all mind games are off and we will vote with our feet and will never set foot in another ground that pretends to be our home -this joke has gone to far and the great tradition and true feelings of our fans means nothing

Do not give a toss where they announce, Northampton,Wallsall or Timbuk fkin tu if it aint in cov i wont be there !!!

ThisManHere

I'd assume the majority of you can't afford to travel outside of Coventry hence the uproar. I'm happy to give people lifts in my spacious and comfortable vehicle at £15 a head.

Limited to one person per game.

Makes sure you wash before I pick you up.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I'd assume the majority of you can't afford to travel outside of Coventry hence the uproar. I'm happy to give people lifts in my spacious and comfortable vehicle at £15 a head.

Make sure you wipe your feet before you get out the car

Tonylinc

Don't be such a dick! The reason people will not be travelling to Sixfields or anywhere else is that Coventry City will not e Coventry City unless home games are played in Coventry.

TheOldFive

Those saving yourself some cash by supporting NOT ONE PENNY MORE why not put some money behind the Sky Blue Trust? At the AGM they said money was tight, I'm sure it would be spent well on the cause and after all, it'll save folk thinking that you are just a lazy stay at home can't be arsed type of "fan" of which we have plenty already, all too willing to support NOPM by way of excusing their perennial piss poor support for the Club. Just a thought.

Tonylinc

Your' probably correct Tommy. I'm just overwhelmed and angry by the news that we will be ground sharing with NTFC. This is the end of Coventry City FC for me.

Brighton Sky Blue

Your' probably correct Tommy. I'm just overwhelmed and angry by the news that we will be ground sharing with NTFC. This is the end of Coventry City FC for me.

If the League sanctions it then my interest in English football is gone until the club returns where it should be.

covhead1

i think most of us where expecting news like this but now its here i feel kinda numb.
this is totally shite and unacceptable,
i really don't want to boycott my team but i have no choice and thats that.
away games only

Users who are viewing this thread