Multi Game Match Vouchers (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Has anybody used them on the gate? Might not have chance to get to the ticket office before the game to change it and will be getting to the game at literally kick off time because of work so didn't know if anybody had ever just handed them that and got in?

CJ_covblaze

I'm sure you've got to exchange them at the ticket office at the ground or GRP.

Nick

Administrator
That's what I thought, I am sure I saw somebody last game use one. (It was a white ticket like the match vouchers) so it just made me wonder if anybody had actually done it. I usually pop up and exchange them in advance but haven't been able to get there.

I guess I will just need to take some cash to pay on the gate if they won't take it and use that for the next game!

Nick

Administrator
You can use them at the cash turnstyles. I have some and do it every game.

Do they ever question anything? I never like to risk it so usually go down the shop and never really got a straight yes or no.

Will just go to a cash turn style then, I can't see there been too much of a queue on Monday.

cv3

When they first issued them the turnstyle operator sent me to the ticket office. They told me that the turnstyle operator should have accepted it. They seem to have sorted it out since then and ive had no problems.

Steve B17

Never tried to use vouchers directly at the Ricoh this season, did try a few years ago and they sent me round to ticket shop when it was at the Ricoh to swap the vouchers for game tickets. It's a bit of a pain but I have always used the shop to exchange the vouchers since then.

Nick

Administrator
When they first issued them the turnstyle operator sent me to the ticket office. They told me that the turnstyle operator should have accepted it. They seem to have sorted it out since then and ive had no problems.

Think I will go crazy and risk it! Live a little!

Grendel

Think I will go crazy and risk it! Live a little!

I have got one for 6 as my daughter sometimes goes. I have used 4 the 4th time the bloke at the turnstile advised me I needed to go to the ticket office.

I declined the offer and told him that he clearly needs to go on a training course as the t and c of purchase states clearly that they are to be used as pay and gate vouchers.

I then said to him "do you know who I am" - he quickly saw the error of his ways.

RFC

@Coventry_City: @SkyBluesTalk Hi. The Match Vouchers can be exchanged at Cash Turnstiles - 28,29,30 or 31. #pusb

Nick

Administrator
I have got one for 6 as my daughter sometimes goes. I have used 4 the 4th time the bloke at the turnstile advised me I needed to go to the ticket office.

I declined the offer and told him that he clearly needs to go on a training course as the t and c of purchase states clearly that they are to be used as pay and gate vouchers.

I then said to him "do you know who I am" - he quickly saw the error of his ways.

Funny if he said "yeah a dickhead, now do one!" :) I've been waiting 30 years for somebody to say do you know who i am to say something like that back!

Nick

Administrator
Yet the club suggest otherwise in their tweet? You should let you mum know she doesn't need to make the extra trips to exchange the voucher, unless she wants a specific seat I guess......
To be honest I've been doing the same! Won't bother from now on

Grendel

You have to exchanged them in the club shop or on the day know this as my mum uses them pusb
Only if you want a specific seat. The t and c clearly state you can use the voucher to gain admission.

Nick

Administrator
Only been confirmed by twitter today though so easy mistake to make :)

Makes me wonder though, if the club picked up on this thread via twitter with no actual mention of their twitter tag, what else have they been reading........ ;)

They will read most things I bet. Actually good customer service to reply to a question like that I guess.

Grendel

If someone has responded on a Sunday its excellent customer service to be fair.

oscillatewildly

I've used 5 of the 6 and only on one occasion have I been refused and told to exchange it for a match ticket. I just walked to the next turnstyle and would you believe it - I was granted admission.

Users who are viewing this thread