Mr Laboditch (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

Didn't he want the forum before the JR? Well he was right to try to do that.

shmmeee

I imagine Grendel told him it wouldn't be needed, like he did with the last one.

Samo

I imagine he's concentrating on trying to keep his job as the whole house of cards falls around him

skybluetony176

I spoke with him last week on the phone. He has indeed just had an operation on his knee and is on strong pain killers. He doesn't know what the street value of these pain killers are but he assumes that they aren't cheap. Other than that I didn't get any answers from him. Although I never mentioned the forum to be fair.

If anyone wants his phone number to ask him about the forum, Grendull is his official secretary these days. By the way Grendull, it's 0777 at the front not 077. This surprised me as I would have thought that someone on a six figure salary who does multi million dollar deals on the phone would be capable of relaying phone numbers correctly ;) don't worry I worked it out after taking to a French builder from Paris ;)

dongonzalos

I spoke with him last week on the phone. He has indeed just had an operation on his knee and is on strong pain killers. He doesn't know what the street value of these pain killers are but he assumes that they aren't cheap. Other than that I didn't get any answers from him. Although I never mentioned the forum to be fair.

If anyone wants his phone number to ask him about the forum, Grendull is his official secretary these days. By the way Grendull, it's 0777 at the front not 077. This surprised me as I would have thought that someone on a six figure salary who does multi million dollar deals on the phone would be capable of relaying phone numbers correctly ;) don't worry I worked it out after taking to a French builder from Paris ;)

Take it to the argument thread

shmmeee

I'll ask again: why the fuck is a board member taking calls from random fans? Is this seriously the best use of the clubs resources?

Fucking amateur hour this club.

Users who are viewing this thread