MP stabbed (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Johnnythespider

Just watching on the news. A shocking attack people saying they heard 3 shots and that she was repeatedly stabbed with a foot long knife, the attacker was apparently shouting Britain first whilst he attacked her. Hope she survives and makes a full recovery.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

Terrible news. RIP

Attacker named as Tommy Mair, who is said to have shouted "Britain First" during his attack. I mean alleged murderer. No actually I mean fucking fascist c**t!

Some stuff here.
http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/tommy...irst-brexit-eu-jeremy-corbyn-husband-brendan/
tommy-mair.jpg

armybike

That's dreadful. R.I.P.

By the sounds of it, the murderer sounds like somebody with some form of mental illness.

Why are you assuming it's a someone with mental health issues?

chiefdave

Why are you assuming it's a someone with mental health issues?
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Oakwell+Hall+thriving+with+help+of+volunteers.-a0227735906
Thomas Mair, 46, started volunteering at the park after learning about the opportunity through the Mirfield-based Pathways Day Centre for adults with mental health problems.

He said: "I can honestly say it has done me more good than all the psychotherapy and medication in the world. "Many people who suffer from mental illness are socially isolated and disconnected from society, feelings of worthlessness are also common mainly caused by long-term unemployment.

armybike

I think it's safe to assume any one who stabs and shoots a defenceless woman in a planned and unprovoked attack is a class a nut case.
Simple as that mate.

Incorrect. It's never safe to make assumptions. It's not as simple as that. Also, the fact you're prepared to uses the term "nut case" reaffirms that you have no understanding of the matter at hand.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I understand the matter at hand fine ta....woman going about her business brutally murdered by a loony tunes c**t.....simple as that mate

clint van damme

I think it's safe to assume any one who stabs and shoots a defenceless woman in a planned and unprovoked attack is a class a nut case.
Simple as that mate.
shouts name of extremist group just before launching a brutal pre planned attack - surely he's a terrorist?

armybike

I understand the matter at hand fine ta....woman going about her business brutally murdered by a loony tunes c**t.....simple as that mate

"loony tunes c**t" - that's a medical term right?

Would be intetested to know what your qualifications and/or experience around Mental Health are.

SIR ERNIE

Would be intetested to know what your qualifications and/or experience around Mental Health are.

Jeez, give it a rest ffs. A defenceless woman has been shot and stabbed, a wife and mother of two young children.

And your posts have been all about trying to pick a fight about the sanity of the murderer.

jimmyhillsfanclub

shouts name of extremist group just before launching a brutal pre planned attack - surely he's a terrorist?
Yep....fair point....hes a terrorist loohy tunes c**t

Well, I have 44 years life experience....personal experience...and experience of close family and friends across a range of issues from bi polar, anxiety disorders, alzheimers and one mate who tried topping himself last year.....

But none of them went out and stabbed and shot innocent women whilst screaming empty politcal slogans.......you know, like loony tune cunts do sometimes

Grendel

Awesome. Someone who woke up today as she has every other day with thoughts of a normal day ahead ends up dying in very brutal circumstances.

You seem to see this as an opportunity for an argument over the subject of mental health.

Classy.

armybike

Well, I have 44 years life experience....personal experience...and experience of close family and friends across a range of issues from bi polar, anxiety disorders, alzheimers and one mate who tried topping himself last year.....

But none of them went out and stabbed and shot innocent women whilst screaming empty politcal slogans.......you know, like loony tune cunts do sometimes

What has your age got to do with anything?

What personal experience?

Right, and?

As I asked is 'loony tune c**t' a medical term?

wingy

A truly shocking crime and it's obvious from the tributes just what a compassionate and forthright individual she was
Heartbreaking for her family and a signal to how vulnerable any symbol of the state no matter, apart from cabinet level will have to review their safety, as any disaffected individual or group could reap massive publicity /propaganda to their cause. :-(

armybike

I played along and answered your question divvy........but you're boring me now. Zzzzzzz

Well, you could have just saved yourself the effort and admitted you have absolutely no clue about the subject matter at hand, rather than the bizarre display you've undertaken.

You flippant attitude towards mental health is ill placed and nothing more than condescending.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Well, you could have just saved yourself the effort and admitted you have absolutely no clue about the subject matter at hand, rather than the bizarre display you've undertaken.

You flippant attitude towards mental health is ill placed and nothing more than condescending.

You seem to have misunderstood the entire thread......I know plenty.....probsbly far more than most.....about many different mental health issues as per my previous post.....

The fact that my choice of label for the murderous nutter offends you is your problem......

Get over yourself.

lifeskyblue

No it is offensive. If as will probably be the case this person has a mental health condition that requires treatment I hope the people who end up giving that care and treatment are more understanding and compassionate.
An awful tragedy that has taken away a mother and hard working member of her community. It is important to rember her appropriately but also to learn how these incidents can be minimised in the future. We certainly shouldn't be looking to scapegoat before we have a fuller picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

Jesus, the worlds is getting worse lads.

armybike

You seem to have misunderstood the entire thread......I know plenty.....probsbly far more than most.....about many different mental health issues as per my previous post.....

The fact that my choice of label for the murderous nutter offends you is your problem......

Get over yourself.

Your second paragraph removes any credence you're trying to ensue from the first and your last comment just underlines this situation.

It has absolutely nothing to do with my position/opinion on the situation.

I'm not offered by your posts, as being 'offended' means nothing and has no purpose.

I've simply highlighted that, based on your comments, you appear to honestly believe people can be labelled.

This perception is so misplaced, expecially for anyone with any understanding of mental health which you claim to have.

Users who are viewing this thread