mowbray about to walk ? (1 Viewer)

the rumpo kid

my lad called me about an hour ago saying its all over twatter Mowbray's jacking after the Wimbledon game ? anyone else heard this or know anything about this or is it more made up bull shit .

Captain Dart

Skyblueweeman

He heard we only release news on a Thursday ;)

Of course. Overlooked that Moff, that's it.

Nice one...anyone going to game, pass on my thanks for the first part of last season and wish him all the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

.. and don't post a stupid riposte staring "why would he have a heart attack"... oh too late. :droid:

Nick

Administrator
.. and don't post a stupid riposte staring "why would he have a heart attack"... oh too late. :droid:

Almost if you haven't seen the absolute dog shit football so far and silly decisions he has been making?

He gets away with so much, people sat at home saying how we are lucky to have him and all that. Piss easy job, if he loses it isn't his fault and if he wins it is all down to him.

Otis

Maybe he will have a fake heart attack. Give him a very good excuse to walk and then maybe get paid off due to 'ill health.'

ajsccfc

There have been people predicting Mowbray is done almost every week since he took over, eventually someone will be right but it'll be more like winning at bingo than being in the know.

Nick

Administrator
Maybe he saw Dave Phillips article and walk out saying it was because he wasn't allowed to buy any players and hope people just believe him.

Grendel

my lad called me about an hour ago saying its all over twatter Mowbray's jacking after the Wimbledon game ? anyone else heard this or know anything about this or is it more made up bull shit .

That's a shame.

Does he have to wait until after the Wimbledon game?

xcraigx

Hopefully SISU had something written into TM's contract stating that if we find ourselves bottom 4 we can get rid without paying his contract up.

oucho

Hopefully SISU had something written into TM's contract stating that if we find ourselves bottom 4 we can get rid without paying his contract up.
Well he won't be on big money, so as he only has 8 months left on his deal, it won't cost them much to sack him off even without such a clause. Still, as we're without an ops director I find it hard to see us sacking the manager as well as seeing the CEO leave.

Moff

Well he won't be on big money, so as he only has 8 months left on his deal, it won't cost them much to sack him off even without such a clause. Still, as we're without an ops director I find it hard to see us sacking the manager as well as seeing the CEO leave.

What we see and the decisions SISU make are often completely at odds. Knowing them and cost cutting Fishers PA will probably be physio and kit man soon.

Johnnythespider

To be honest he'll need more than a Jack to lift us up the league

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

oucho

anyone got any (serious) views on who ought to replace Mowbray?
I've heard Kevin Nolan mentioned by a few, if TM does go (and I hope he stays) then I'd give Nolan a chance.

Captain Dart

anyone got any (serious) views on who ought to replace Mowbray?
I've heard Kevin Nolan mentioned by a few, if TM does go (and I hope he stays) then I'd give Nolan a chance.
Colleen Nolan can fit us in between Loose Women gigs can't she?

oucho

Colleen Nolan can fit us in between Loose Women gigs can't she?
On current form she'd probably do better up front than any of the several dozen strikers we have at the club at the moment.

bawtryneal

Pressley had that clause in his contract courtesy of Mr Waggott, so maybe TM as well.

bawtryneal

It will not be the City players after they get there first bollocking from Steve Evans. He takes no prisoners.

Users who are viewing this thread