More sad news (1 Viewer)

speedie87

Just found out today my milkman Mark who was a big Cov fan passed away last week (not COVID)

Working from home the last year he’s been about only bloke seen to speak to and he’s always had a rumour or two (never did seem to come off) he’d heard on his rounds.

I believe his sister was Dave Bennett’s partner

RIP Mark.

speedie87

I’m pretty sure he used to post on here as half his in the know stories I’d already read on here but never had the heart to tell him.

Covkid1968#

RIP Mark. It’s a loss to the community and to his profession aswell.... who are the up and coming milkpeople ( sign of the times when I have to think do I put milk man) these people are often providing much more than milk...

rob9872

RIP Mark from the sba. Pusb, ctid

@mark82 @ markbo @mark_ccfc please post if all ok. That's the extent of my detective skills I'm afraid.

rob9872

Btw Speedie, firstly sorry for your loss. Secondly you must be loaded! I didn't know anyone else who still had a milkman. A shame for th industry as I used to be one myself before school back in the day, but so expensive compared with the supermarket.

speedie87

RIP Mark. It’s a loss to the community and to his profession aswell.... who are the up and coming milkpeople ( sign of the times when I have to think do I put milk man) these people are often providing much more than milk...

yeah he sorted us out with bread eggs and other stuff at the start of lockdown when shielding

Users who are viewing this thread