moon landings (1 Viewer)

Flying Fokker

The americans did so well in getting there in the 60s with analogue technology
Now the japanese craft has landed but they have no idea if it is even the right way up
The US did really well didn’t they? I wonder if we could back-engineer their technology and see if it works nowadays?

SBT

@fatso

Alarm Siren GIF

Flying Fokker

Too expensive anyway. The technology to give just 72 kbytes of computer memory is obsolete anyway.

chiefdave

Ive got to the point where I just don’t engage now. Pizzagate, flat earth, new world order, you name it I’ve had a mate fall down that rabbit hole at one point or another.
what happened to conspiracy theories being things that were vaguely plausible? they were much more fun

Terry_dactyl

Ive got to the point where I just don’t engage now. Pizzagate, flat earth, new world order, you name it I’ve had a mate fall down that rabbit hole at one point or another.
I think he’s quite far gone. A few of us have tried different tactics but he ain’t budging.
I couch it in terms of his mental health tbh.

PVA

A lad I know went massively down the 5g masts conspiracy theory rabbit hole.

Seems to have calmed down on that front now. Though he does go to these ceremonies where they inject you with frog poison or something.

Terry_dactyl

what happened to conspiracy theories being things that were vaguely plausible? they were much more fun
The best conspiracy theory I ever heard was about 20 years ago. This bloke I worked with said that he doesn’t believe in conspiracy theories. He said he thinks that they’re put out their by the government to distract us from what’s really going on…

wingy

I can guarantee one thing, there is no benifit to anyone of us living on this planet of diditalisation!

JAM See

The really dispiriting thing about these people is that at some stage they will bring up the holocaust.

Every fucking time.

What starts out as a bit oddball (moon landings, flat earth etc) quickly becomes much more sinister.

hill83

A lad I know went massively down the 5g masts conspiracy theory rabbit hole.

Seems to have calmed down on that front now. Though he does go to these ceremonies where they inject you with frog poison or something.

I assume he didn’t use the internet for this and went to the nearest library for all his research?

wingy

Is it a rabbit hole when we all can see exactly what the boat people are, the gates are open,already gone mysteriously.

Users who are viewing this thread