MK Dons Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Astute

Much better replacements than MK Franchise had for their players out :)

Paxman II

Expecting a scrap in the rain today. Our run has to come to an end at some point but having said that they do look weakened a lot and lack some confidence. So long as we have not upset the balance too much with Fleck and elliott coming in then we can win. Does look like a draw stamped all over it. Its a game where we show if we have the metal to do what we have been promising recently - time to be counted today and prove its not all about McGoldrick.

covhead1

i' d settle for a draw today but i reckon we could sneak a win, the rain makes for a great leveller. i' d ike to see fleck up front, lets see what he can do.
COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!

ICHAN

Well we'll see how far we have come so it's a good game at a good time I think, lets hope they go out and continue the great run were on. Predict 1-2 score the winner late on again, it's our turn to start doing this and shows the strentgh mentally MR has installed in the team to keep battling on unil the final whistle.

Stickin my kneck out and saying 3-1, I have a bad feeling we'll lose but I'm gunna be positive!

Astute

5 mins gone and we are not 4-0 up yet

Astute

Their keeper seems ok...not much really :)

Astute

We had most of ball...not done much with it....yet

Users who are viewing this thread