Match Thread MK Dons (A) 25th July (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

In case anyone hasn't seen the kick has been brought forward to 7pm, makes a quick dash after work even quicker

If you are on a tight timescale might be worth pre-booking parking at the stadium so you can get in as quickly as possible

torchomatic

Got to FGR with 15 to spare on Tuesday as I presumed KO was 7.45. Thanks for pointing this out. Will leave in plenty of time.

Couldn't be arsed to go all the way to Shrewsbury today, so we're just popping down to the U21s at Evesham. Nice day for it.

rob9872

Final 500 and you have to register on their website to purchase.

There will be NO PAY ON THE GATE tomorrow. Thankfully just found out in time and bought ours.

SeaSeeEffCee

Final 500 and you have to register on their website to purchase.

There will be NO PAY ON THE GATE tomorrow. Thankfully just found out in time and bought ours.
Is there pay on the gate in the home end? Planning on going down with a mate who lives in MK but supports neither team.

rob9872

Is there pay on the gate in the home end? Planning on going down with a mate who lives in MK but supports neither team.
Probably best to check their website but I doubt they would if they're not opening it up. Hardly high profile encounter in the league nevermind a pre-season friendly. Odd decision either way, you'd think they'd allow 20,000 if we wanted them.

Bugsy

does anyone know if this game is available to watch anywhere, as i cant make it to MK tonight... PUSB

Bugsy

Bagsy

The south bound M1 is closed at junction 15 near Northampton. Just to let people know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The south bound M1 is closed at junction 15 near Northampton. Just to let people know!

Let's hope the Cov team coach are not held up in that, could be a late kick off.

napolimp

Those are pre-arranged works aren't they? I'm sure they check these things before travelling, so would be extremely surprised if there are any issues.

Reactions: KAB

Users who are viewing this thread