Minority of Our Fans Today (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

What was stopping people from telling them to pack it in? Instead you all chose to watch it happen then rush to the keyboards to bitch and moan that nobody did anything about it.

i would have certainly had something to say if i would have seen someone doing this.

TakeMeHome

What was stopping people from telling them to pack it in? Instead you all chose to watch it happen then rush to the keyboards to bitch and moan that nobody did anything about it.

Tbh I was more concerned about getting out of there with my little brother than starting an argument and an inevitable beating. The police were soon in there but the teens who did it had ran off quick enough.

Bennosdancingfeet

Most clubs have idiots, I cringe at some of the young lads giving it the big ' un to other fans in the safety of stewards and old bill. Some of the pencil necks would run a mile if you said boo to them.

ccfcway

Tbh I was more concerned about getting out of there with my little brother than starting an argument and an inevitable beating. The police were soon in there but the teens who did it had ran off quick enough.

if that was mine, they wouldnt set foot out of the hosue again, never mind to another football match. without risking to sound old, where on earth are the parents ?

Mucca Mad Boys

if that was mine, they wouldnt set foot out of the hosue again, never mind to another football match. without risking to sound old, where on earth are the parents ?

Probably didn't go to the game?

I've never been to a CCFC game with my mum before, I'm alright at football games!

Covstu

sorry totally disagree, no club needs little twats like this who think it is hard to go and beat up a toilet! Gives the club a bad name and marrs a good day (bar the result). If I brought my kid down and they had to experience that, I would not think twice about getting the old bill to sort this scum out. You may see it as banter or just kids playing up pissed but there is no place for this shit nowadays. No club needs this.

dongonzalos

Hardly, I just think purposely helping someone get a criminal record and a three year ban is massively over the top considering they're just pissed up kids acting twats, as all pissed up kids do.

Grassing up your own, so they get banned

Sorry that is playground talk.

I agree people who smash up toilet facilities that 'your own need to use' scaring kids in the process are not my own
I would have no sympathy.
If they are big enough to trash the toilets they are big enough to take the punishment.

Regarding the criminal record if they have not done it before they would get a caution.

If they have done it before what does that tell you.

ccfcway

your going on like this happends all the time it's doesn't your taking this way to far

hmm, once is enough surely ?

doesnt matter how many times, its pure vandelism and gives ALL Coventry Fans a bad name.

At some point, THFC will show these pics and say "It was the Civ fans that did this"

Mucca Mad Boys

you might be Taylor, but clearly some arent.

I don't see why people go to 'footy' games to cause trouble, if you get in a scuffle because trouble has come to you despite not seeking trouble, that is ok (IMO), but to go out and start something is disgraceful.

Just an example, I don't know what happened exactly but,

I was at Arsenal, some guy was walking past all the people in their seats, he looked pissed off and said "ima gonna do him", about 5m later, he's being taken away by stewards, the game hadn't started yet! Why would you do something like that!!!???

The people who cause trouble are simply not football fans, they are hooligans.

marcus87

hmm, once is enough surely ?
doesnt matter how many times, its pure vandelism and gives ALL Coventry Fans a bad name.
At some point, THFC will show these pics and say "It was the Civ fans that did this"
I don't think they will we not the first club to smash up a toilet Jesus!

Bennosdancingfeet

To be fair to the poster, there were about 10 twats doing it and he was on his own with younger brother. Some blokes have never had a fight in there lives so to go against a little mob on your own hmmmm.... Bit shocking that some of the older blokes stood and watched it happen.

ccfcway

To be fair to the poster, there were about 10 twats doing it and he was on his own with younger brother. Some blokes have never had a fight in there lives so to go against a little mob on your own hmmmm.... Bit shocking that some of the older blokes stood and watched it happen.

I dont think anyone is having a go at him. It cant be easy for anyone with a dependant with them. In sure THFC will have CCTV and will pass this onto CCFC.

TakeMeHome

Tbh it wouldn't bother me what people had to say if they thought I had to do something to stop it. At the end of the day I have a 13 year old lad with me at his first ever away game and then this cr@p is going on, luckily it didnt detract from a brilliant day out and 99% of Cov fans are a good bunch week in and week out bar the odd moron.

ccfcway

<br />
<br />
I said there twats and they need a slap that's an opinion not a overreaction you want them fucking shot the way your going on!

na, I dont even want them to be given a slap. Just want them to face the consequence of vandelising someone elses property. The same as I would if it was your car / house etc.

marcus87

na, I dont even want them to be given a slap. Just want them to face the consequence of vandelising someone elses property. The same as I would if it was your car / house etc.
<br />
<br />
It isn't that bad would take 2 minutes to clean!

ccfcway

From Twitter

A_3VZ3mCYAAPDYP.jpg

You must have on hell of a cleaner Marcus

TakeMeHome

<br />
<br />
It isn't that bad would take 2 minutes to clean!

That picture was nothing like the one cubicle I saw directly behind me! Cistern ripped off the wall, the toilet bowl ripped from the floor and smashed to bits on its side.....bit more than a 2 minute job I am afraid!

CovisGod

Haven't got the patience to read 7 pages after a day on the beer but I never saw any of this going on ? It was all good natured in the area I was. Anyone that did this should be ashamed of themselves, the Spurs fans I met were nothing but welcoming to me and my mates, even got in to a home pub before the game with a few of them as the away pub was full. To go to there gaff and ruin the place is a disgrace and not what Cov are about, some of these kids need to learn this isn't fucking football factory, this is 2013 and a lot of people bring young kids to these games, what sort of example is that setting ?

That said anyone that was near me needs applauding, fantastic support from us, loads of singing, everyone standing up, loved it ! Reminded me of the good old days !

PUSB

kepit 2 yusen

It doesn't matter how long it takes to clear up, it shouldn't happen - end of ! Yes when I was younger I got pissed with my mates but I didn't smash up a bog, scare young kids half to death and generally act like a brainless lowlife twat !! And I didn't piss in the sink at a football ground.
No excuse and the less our club and its fans tolerate this and the more shit we can give these arseholes, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread