Millwall Tickets (1 Viewer)

Cov kid 55

I’m travelling down to Millwall by car, first time. Does anyone know whether there are any NCP type car parks within reasonable walking distance? Surrey Quays at 3 hours is pushing it, I think..

Sky Blue 1987

I’m travelling down to Millwall by car, first time. Does anyone know whether there are any NCP type car parks within reasonable walking distance? Surrey Quays at 3 hours is pushing it, I think..
I looked on justpark before I decided to get the coach instead, quite a few options on there but around a 45 minute walk when I last looked

fernandopartridge

Can park on the street on the industrial estates between the ground and Old Kent Road I think, certainly did when we went back in 2005

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

so what youre saying is pretend not to be an away fan and youll be alright. if you rocked up in a cov shirt in any pub one mile from the ground you wont have time to order a beer

there hardly any pubs by the ground and the ones that are, are millwall. away fans never drink by the ground.

Same as the Ricoh then really. No pubs for away fans there either.

Equally, despite the prices, London Bridge has some brilliant pubs and it's a waste not going.

Hutch11

We park at Stanmoore (about £7 for the day) then tube it into town

tskezz

Keep seeing people mentioning South Bermondsey being closed but can't see any communication of this online, the TFL site is showing trains running as normal??

rob9872

Keep seeing people mentioning South Bermondsey being closed but can't see any communication of this online, the TFL site is showing trains running as normal??
Police put it out before tickers were even on sale and suggested Canada Water, which we've booked to or London Bridge.

tskezz

Im assuming the replacement buses will run from London bridge station still? Or as close as they can get anyway?

pusbccfc

Im assuming the replacement buses will run from London bridge station still? Or as close as they can get anyway?

Supposedly but Southampton fans were guided onto tubes so maybe they weren't running.

Personally looking forward to going an alternative route. Will be like the old days before the caged walkway...

rob9872

Supposedly but Southampton fans were guided onto tubes so maybe they weren't running.

Personally looking forward to going an alternative route. Will be like the old days before the caged walkway...
Running the gauntlet!

tskezz

I got the wrong one last time and got off at Surrey Quays and had to walk to the ground, was sound enough. Looking forward to having a few round London Bridge this time around though either that replacement or just an uber.

Users who are viewing this thread