Millwall Tickets (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I managed to get upper tier tickets this morning.

skyblue_55

There was no restriction last season , as to where you went …… a breath of fresh air & allowed you to take your pint into the stands 👍

SBT

Anyone know how much we’ve sold got 500 points and hoping to get a ticket
You’ll be fine - the upper tier doesn’t appear to have (properly) gone on sale yet, so there will be still be about 2000 tickets left when they go on sale to 500+ tomorrow morning.

SBT

It's a weird one as the Millwall site says it will be - Travel update for Millwall v Coventry City

But the TFL journey planner doesn't have it closed and I can't find anything about a closure in planned works 🤷‍♂️
It’s on the Southern rail site: https://www.southernrailway.com/travel-information/plan-your-journey/planned-engineering-work

It does make getting to the ground more of a ballache, but it does mean you can just walk the Bermondsey beer mile en route to the game instead…

CV22SBA

Solid effort so far. Slightly more than I expected. Beat Stoke and it may sell out.
Yeah, surprised. Last season was the most we've taken, 2,042. Normally it's around 1200 to 1400 so to beat that on the first day of sales is phenomenal.

pusbccfc

We've jumped to third in the average away followings, just behind Ipswich. We need to sell this out!

GIMOC

It’s more to do with the pubs around London Bridge being better. It’s nowhere near as bad as people make out, if you were to drink near the ground, didn’t wear colours and were respectful they’d be no problem.

lol - you say it’s nowhere near as bad then next sentence said don’t wear colours and be respectful lol.

No one drinks by the ground because you wouldn’t last 2 mins.

Sick Boy

lol - you say it’s nowhere near as bad then next sentence said don’t wear colours and be respectful lol.

No one drinks by the ground because you wouldn’t last 2 mins.
I’ve done it before there and never had a problem. If you’re wearing colours and mouthing off you’d have the same reaction at a fair few other grounds.

Granted, I lived in Deptford for a while in the early 00s, so know the area a bit.

GIMOC

I’ve done it before there and never had a problem. If you’re wearing colours and mouthing off you’d have the same reaction at a fair few other grounds.

Granted, I lived in Deptford for a while in the early 00s, so know the area a bit.

so what youre saying is pretend not to be an away fan and youll be alright. if you rocked up in a cov shirt in any pub one mile from the ground you wont have time to order a beer

there hardly any pubs by the ground and the ones that are, are millwall. away fans never drink by the ground.

Brighton Sky Blue

Been there once and tried to get in to a pub near the ground. The guy on the door went ‘show us some fackin’ brief’ so I showed him a bit of underwear. Didn’t end well.

Captain_Slackbladder

I have done a lot of away days, Leeds/Cardiff and many others. Millwall is still the one place I would exercise extra caution even compared to places like Leeds. They may not be as 'ard as they were in the 90s but still have more of a scummy element than any other club imo

Sick Boy

I have done a lot of away days, Leeds/Cardiff and many others. Millwall is still the one place I would exercise extra caution even compared to places like Leeds. They may not be as 'ard as they were in the 90s but still have more of a scummy element than any other club imo
Yeah I don’t disagree.

Skyblue_LDN

Just got my two tickets, take a different friend to Millwall every year, this time a Liverpool fan from Malaysia

Sky Blue 1987

Got our tickets yesterday for me and my 2 boys and just got the train tickets from Cov Station to Canada Water, hopefully there are no cancellations 😂

Users who are viewing this thread