Match Thread Millwall FC - Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 25th Nov (1 Viewer)

Boicey

A nice controlled professional finish now and we can be as happy as Larry.
Whoever he is.

robbiekeane

This ref does some interesting stuff - he sees something he’s desperate to give a foul for and has the whistle to his lips but waits to see where the ball lands before doing anything. I thought if you play advantage you have to signal that you’ve played advantage?

A minute ago he had his whistle to his lips for a foul I think by saka on their player on the edge of their box, but waited and the ball landed with them so didn’t

Nick

Administrator
This ref does some interesting stuff - he sees something he’s desperate to give a foul for and has the whistle to his lips but waits to see where the ball lands before doing anything. I thought if you play advantage you have to signal that you’ve played advantage?

A minute ago he had his whistle to his lips for a foul I think by saka on their player on the edge of their box, but waited and the ball landed with them so didn’t

Yeah for holding their arm. The same as what happened to MVE but he ignored.

Nick

Administrator
I actually agree with you
Movie Reaction GIF

Esoterica

A few of these signings look like they will flourish in this system
Was just writing exactly that. The formation is bringing the best of out of a lot of our players that people were questioning if they were even good enough. Eccles and Sheaf, who people have accused of being too defensive and similar have willing runners in front of them and don't need to get forward for the formation to work, Bidwell back in from the cold and looks red hot, the ex-Barnsley trio look composed at the back, Saka in his best position looks comfortable.

Finally seeing the signs that the fitness is at the right level too. Saka, MVE, Wright, Allen all look like they could manage 90 today.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I'd definitely give Simms some time in place of Godden as things are. Probably let O'Hare have some more minutes as well.

pusbccfc

I am desperate, so desperate for Haji to do well but fuck me some of the stuff he's doing is atrocious.

Users who are viewing this thread