miffy to sheff utd? (1 Viewer)

daveccfc

I don't think he will go to be honest, although if we can cash in it is always good :)

1987ccfc

I wonder if the starter is the one who has the same person giving the info on CCFC mad. For me this is a load of BS, I can't see Misfid going there

tehspecialone

Facebook User
I'd rather he left so that we could get some money for him now. Wouldn't be surprised if Coleman was using him now to try and get teams interested in him.

I don't mind if he stays or goes really though, if he puts in some decent performances and improves on his shooting from the Aldershot game he should be quite useful...

City Nut

on the bbc website it says

"Sheffield United boss Kevin Blackwell plans to snap up Coventry's wantaway Maltese striker Michael Mifsud. (Daily Mirror) "

simmouk

Administrator
I don't know how to feel about this. Part of me still loves the guy from when he first burst onto the scene big time against you know who...but he just doesn't seem to be able to cut it *all* the time, only *some* of the time...and that just seems to be when he might get noticed by the big boys? Or maybe thats just me reading to many other cynical message boards! If he's genuinely not happy here then there's probably not much point in keeping him here, especially if he's not going to give his all. I'd wish him all the best if he left.

Users who are viewing this thread