Middlesbrough Tickets (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

As others have said its the junior prices that have jumped too much. Especially as they have reduced the age limit for JSBs to U14s.

I've just bought 4 tickets for Sunderland for me, my dad (concession) and two daughters. Both were JSBs last year but now the 14 yo is considered too old (JSBs used to be U16). Last year a Cat A game for the four of us would have been £76. This season £109. A 43% increase.

Sky Blue Pete

As others have said its the junior prices that have jumped too much. Especially as they have reduced the age limit for JSBs to U14s.

I've just bought 4 tickets for Sunderland for me, my dad (concession) and two daughters. Both were JSBs last year but now the 14 yo is considered too old (JSBs used to be U16). Last year a Cat A game for the four of us would have been £76. This season £109. A 43% increase.
I think there’s a legitimate question about junior match day prices that Doug needs to take on board

Ashdown

I’ve just got the two for me and the wife £74…..We better be more entertaining than Barcelona that day 🙏

Ashdown

How the hell have some free seats now appeared in noisy corner all of a sudden which is where we wanted to sit ? We’ve paid a small fortune to sit at the back of 28….. not happy with that !

edgy

How the hell have some free seats now appeared in noisy corner all of a sudden which is where we wanted to sit ? We’ve paid a small fortune to sit at the back of 28….. not happy with that !

There's about 15 seats spread across 4 blocks. Cancelled season tickets or failed credit applications maybe.

edgy

38 for Boro actually. The matches are a completely different experience in blocks 14-18.

I get that but it's not worth getting worked up over. Maybe the ticket office can swap them for you, if you really want to move. But there's not many doubles (or more) in there is there?

bigfatronssba

Probably season ticket holders that have moved to sit with a mate

CV22SBA

Its only single seats available in the corner and surely the price is the same as block 28?

Legia Sky Blue

It's crazy pricing , football should be accessible to a family. Full stop

Although as I've pointed out earlier, that I'm not averse to the £37 price for Cat A games, I do agree that prices should be made more affordable for young adults. Not good to price them out and alienate them when they are the future supporters we will rely on to pay those top whack prices in the future.

Could it be something to do with the perceived abuse of those tickets by adults avoiding paying full price? I suspect the club think that has been the case in the past, and rather than deal with it on the day with the aggro that can entail for stewards, they are taking a 'sledgehammer to crack a nut' approach instead.

Maybe Pete can relay supporter disquiet on this matter at his next meeting with the club and see what they say?

DazzleTommyDazzle

Friday is usually a big (relatively speaking) day for sales. Be interesting to see if it still is, or if all the people who used to buy then, now have season tickets.

Users who are viewing this thread