Match Thread Middlesbrough - Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 1st Jan (1 Viewer)

zuni

was something thrown at collins, looked like something hit the back of his head
also, may be being ott but 1 yellow for the foul...then booted the ball away ...not a second?
Tats looked like the player stood on this ankle but nothing given because he got back up?
Dive in the box, infact a few dives by boro players nothing shown

ah well, fuck em....great result!!!!!

David O'Day

ah the plastic paddy comes in .... so er how much is the bus from the forge to Celtic park ?
why are you so angry mate? I was just pointing out that no celtic players are stopping saka getting in the japanese team

we're won and you get raging about this?

Johnnythespider

How long is it since we've won up there in the league, f.a cup next Saturday and then the runaway leaders.

Alkhen

Did we gel yet?
Beauty Gel GIF by Sernaiotto

MikeyMoo

We outplayed them last time and we're much better now going forwards. Defensive concerns but we'll have the Kitchen back.

mrtrench

I said at half time we needed to step up. We did. We were really twisting their melons for most of the 45.

I'm no expert but the difference I saw was bringing Tats and Simms into the game more. Magnificent cross from Bidders for the third.

For them. Jones is a special player on the right. And Greenwood is special needs on the left: he's a thuggish knob whose only tactic is to foul when soundly and repetitively bested. And then showed a remarkable lack of grace by refusing Milan's proffered hand after the umpteenth foul from the penile one.

A great start to the year. Fill that Hamer-shaped hole well and we will be rolling.

BlueSkiesForever

That was an exceptional performance tbf, yes Middlesbrough weren’t exactly world-beaters today but we snuffed out any attack they brought forwards and our midfield played a lot better today. Both O’Hare and Palmer seem much better options than Allen atm, good team selection from Robins. Sheaf had a much better game than against Swansea, and Wright and Simms seemed much more involved than usual.

I thought that was one of the best all-round performances we’ve seen all season, especially against a solid Championship team like Middlesbrough, we absolutely deserved those 3 points today 👏🏻

Users who are viewing this thread