Match Thread Middlesbrough - Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 1st Jan (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

That good run continues. We'd probably have been happy with a draw against Boro and against Leicester, so we're ahead of the curve already. Lets have a few of us on here turn up for the Oxford game - these lads deserve our support!

RegTheDonk

Some scares and a period of being under pressure but that's a great team performance. Well done City and the travelling army... One played great the other sounded brill.

SkyblueTexan

Great win. That quick equalizer was a key turning point.

Alkhen

Simms off to save his legs? Only reason I can think of.

He is a key part to our good displays recently. Occupies defenders, holds up the ball. Really good movement. Reminds me of where Wright was a few months back before it clicked

PVA

I'm going to pretend the first half never happened and say that was a superb away performance.

To be fair to Boro, they have got horrendous injury problems. But still, brilliant 3 points.

TomRad85

Wright and Sakamoto are ridiculously good wide forwards for this level. Simms played his part too, occupied the defence well.
If King backs Robins with a couple of signings the march to the arch is on again.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread