Match Thread Middlesbrough - Coventry City Match Thread - Monday 1st Jan (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

Before the Southampton game I looked at the run to the Middlesbrough match and thought 9 points would be okay perhaps losing at Leeds we are on 9 now should have been 11, not lost and bit of a free hit tomorrow.
Anything tomorrow is a bonus.

SkyBlueSoul

1-0 Boro with absolutely no reasoning, just feel like we'll lose this one. I'd go full strength with a view to resting a couple against Oxford (nothing major, just anyone who's a bit leggy).

Collins
MvE Thomas Binks Bidwell
Sheaf Eccles
Saka O'Hare Wright
Simms

Wilson, Dasilva, Lati, Fadz, Ayari, Kelly, Palmer, Allen, Godden

Martin180

1-0 Boro with absolutely no reasoning, just feel like we'll lose this one. I'd go full strength with a view to resting a couple against Oxford (nothing major, just anyone who's a bit leggy).

Collins
MvE Thomas Binks Bidwell
Sheaf Eccles
Saka O'Hare Wright
Simms

Wilson, Dasilva, Lati, Fadz, Ayari, Kelly, Palmer, Allen, Godden
That’s the side I would like to see start

Robinshio

said on the EFL show, that they are down to the bare bones with injuries
as we gave 3 or 4 a rest on Friday , expecting a comfortable victory

JohnWH

Sensing one of those 0-0 draws. Chances could be few and far between.
Need to see the starting line up to divine the intent of game plan. Love to see attacking intent.

Saddlebrains

We get whacked today

The play offs of course, but also tonking them first home game this season, they will be out for revenge and I think the last minute goal has knocked some stuffing out of us

Run ended

3 nil Boro

Gint11

Narrow defeat or a 1-1 for me. Squad is probably tired from the schedule

skyblue_55

Ladies & gents …… first day of the new year & so negative.
We’ve had a great Christmas & we will start the new year in the same vain , as for once , they see us as THEIR BOGEY TEAM & that doesn’t happen very often , apart from Wycombe !
A lovely away day , 0 - 2 to the mighty Skyblues

Mcbean

We get whacked today

The play offs of course, but also tonking them first home game this season, they will be out for revenge and I think the last minute goal has knocked some stuffing out of us

Run ended

3 nil Boro
No why ! We should be very positive - both teams in the same stage of development for me - squeaky 1-2 😀

Users who are viewing this thread